--тнιяту ѕєνєи--

"There she is!" I heard someone shout from outside the restaurant. I turned to look towards the door where Georgia and Alice were walking in from. Alice wore a cheerful smile of satisfaction and Georgia looked around the store casually, taking in little details as she fixed her snapback. There was a loud hit on the table as she leaned her weight into it, Georgia began, "We spammed you asking where you were and so Grace just sent us to wander around everywhere."

"I was the one who said we should check here," Alice said quite happily, pointing her finger up at the ceiling.

"Nice to see you guys," Georgia said quickly, bowing to both Suga and J-Hope who were still standing next to the table seeming ready to go but never leaving.

Suga gave a little nod back of recognition while J-Hope made a gummy smile, then quickly turning towards Soon as everyone's gazes shifted to the new person. (except Suga of course, who was still slowly arranging the things in his backpack) Suga began talking more about some music-related things that they were going to do tomorrow as Alice held out her hand to Soon.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Alice and this is Georgia." she said, introducing herself and then gesturing towards the girl on her right.

"Nice to meet you," Soon looking down, "I'm Namsoon but you can just call me Soon." As she looked up she turned towards Georgia with a smile, who's face quickly rose with a light pink filter over it.

"S-sorry?" Georgia asked quickly, obviously cringing at her unneeded stutter.

"My name's Namsoon, but I go by Soon to clear up confusion since it sounds a lot like my brother's name." she explained, then widening her eyes a little as Alice raised her eyebrows. "Your brother?"

I almost wanted to interject before she spoke and dug her own grave of questions, but Soon confidently began, "Yeah, Namjoon. Namjoon, Namsoon, they're hard to tell apart, right?"

"A little, yeah," Georgia agreed to make up for the lack of response from Alice, who made a slow chuckle.

"Oh God, imagine Lily when she gets here..." Alice sighed, laughing under her breath.

"Pardon?" Soon asked seeming very confused.

"Nevermi-, actually, you deserve to have safety and security," Alice began, then laughing at her own exaggeration. "Lily - this short little blond girl, you'll see her in a few minutes - she's somewhat obsessed with BTS."

"I'd say she's getting better at not going crazy," I added in the her defence, trying not to scare the newly invited friend who'd have to deal with us for multiple hours.

"Oh, okay..." Soon trailed off, trying to make sense of the situation. Georgia had her phone out and was staring at it during most of the conversation, beginning, "Grace says Lily is here and they're gonna meet us outside of the restaurant."

"Alright," Alice said simply, looking through the glass window for a second before turning back to Soon and I. "Don't worry, we'll make it not awkward."

"Lily and Grace are the crazy ones." Georgia said, immediately being interrupted.

"I'd think you would classify too, weirdo," Alice smiled, flicking the other's head.

"Everyone is kinda unique, but don't worry, they're really nice." I said, responded by a simple nod from Soon.

There was a loud noise of Suga pushing in the chair next to him under the table and all heads turned towards him. "We're gonna head out, have fun." he said, throwing the bag over his shoulder seeming more determined to leave this time.

J-Hope, who took a quick glance at his phone before looking up, began, "Yeah, have fun; Namjoon says to not be an idiot and to buy him shampoo...?"