--fσяту σиє--

"Is Hoseok-ssi straight?"

"Pardon?" I asked, looking up as I picked up my bag from the bench. It was time to return back to the main dance room and change, and everyone had already left the room on their way to do so. Lyra had told us to cut the lights off and close the door, saying it was already locked, and have a nice rest of our day.

"It's not my business, but I'm just asking if I'm uninformed." Suho said shaking his head a little at his excuse. "You don't have to tell me, actually," he said, taking his question back.

"Well personally I don't know," I answered anyways, trying to be causal and head towards the door. "If you're really interested, just ask him."

"Okay, alr- wait what?" Suho hiccuped, jumping up a little.

"I said if you're interested you should just ask him." I repeated mindlessly.

"Wait, no, it's not that-" Suho began, following me towards the front of the room and flicking off the light.

"That what? Oh. Oh." I realized, suddenly feeling guilty. "I meant if you're interested in knowing, not interested in hi-"

"Rona! Suho!" Lyra called from down the hall, seeming awfully loud with her words, "Are you two the only two left over there?"

"Yeah!" I called back after looking around the empty room.

"Get the lights and make sure the door is locked please!" she smiled, waving a little as she slipped back into the dance room, probably to change.

Suho shut the door and tugged once on the handle to make sure it was locked, then following me down the hall. "Don't misunderstand me, it's not like I... you know, I was just wondering because I have a friend - like a-"

I swung around, walking backwards to the classroom now. "Rambling really isn't helping your case."

As I swung back around to walk the right direction and not fall over, he took a few large steps to catch up to my side. "So we're goo-"

"Yes. Everything's fine." I said sternly, knowing neither of us wanted the continuous explanation to start questioning the original statement.

"Cool..." he trailed off, starting the conversation over. "Lyra said the dance room will be unlocked during study hall today, do you want to meet back up here to practice?" he asked as we reached the door. He wore an inviting smile as I tried to think, looking back into the room where Jimin and Hoseok were.

"You know, let me go change and I'll be right back." I said quickly, running into the room while he was in the middle of his nod. I slowed down as I entered, but I must've still had enough momentum to make a loud stomp as I stopped myself before running into the wall of the locker room.

"What happened?" Grace asked suddenly, looking up through the neck hole of her half-put on shirt. Her question made the other girls look up, including Sana and Isabella.

"Huh?" I asked, looking around. I walked over to my locker, pulling out a different shirt. "It's almost time to go, sorry, I rushed in here."

"Oh," a few breathed, returning to what they were doing. Grace, however, stayed staring with an eyebrow raised. I quickly pulled the shirt over my head, grabbing my phone out of my bag. I opened up the Bangtan Boys chat, typing a quick message.

Rona:

Practice after 7th pd today?

It only took a few seconds to get a response, but it wasn't very helpful.