--тωєиту тωσ--

When I reached the dance room I was surprised to see the door open and the lights on, no list posted on the door to tell us the room to go to. Most people from the previous class had left and the students that had already arrived were crowded around the teacher's desk. I walked over, hearing a woman's voice inside the clump.

    "Hey, Jimin right?" She asked the short boy across the circle. Jimin nodded with a wink.

    "That's me," He smiled.

    I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see J-Hope behind me. I backed up away from the crowd. "Who's she?" I whispered, glancing towards the woman.

    "That's Ms. Minji, she's Mrs. Minji's sister in law. They have the same last name since Ms. Minji isn't married yet." J-Hope explained.

    Once everyone arrived in the classroom and the bell rang, the crowd spread out and Ms. Minji stood up in the front of the classroom. I quickly noticed she was much younger than almost all the teachers at the school, her long light brown hair in a tall ponytail making her look even more energetic and youthful. I guessed she was probably just out of college.

    Clapping her hands she introduced herself with everyone's attention. "Hi everyone! As you know Liz had to go out of town for an emergency so she sent me to come sub for today!" She chirped, clapping her hands together in excitement. I could only assume "Liz" was Mrs. Minji's first name. "I believe I know all of you since last time, but let's go back around and introduce ourselves!"

    Ms. Minji went around the slight semi-circle we had naturally formed to listen to her.

    "Lyra," Lyra smiled, waving a tiny bit. Ms. Minji repeated her name before moving onto the next person.

    "Sana."

    "Jimin," He said doing ayego. There was a little snicker from J-Hope who stood beside me.

    "Irene."

    "Isabella."

    "Hoseok." J-Hope said casually, then looking towards me. I saw Ms. Minji gesture towards me and I cleared my throat so my voice wouldn't be raspy.

    "Rona," I said.

    "Rosa?" She repeated, raising an eyebrow, I quickly shaked my head.

    "Ah no, Rona," I said quickly. She nodded, repeating it and moving onto the next person. She probably realized I was new since she already knew most of the other people's names.

    "Grace."

    "Chanyeol."

    I glanced over at the tall boy with almost bed-head-like hair. He stood awkwardly taller than everyone around him, including the other boy next to him.

    "Suho." The shorter boy nodded. I glanced at both him and Jimin - they were about the same height. I guess I never really learned everyone's names, did I?

    The last few names went by quickly and I couldn't really keep track as I tried to match names with faces for the first couple girls.

    "Alright, so you know the Fall Music Festival?" Ms. Minji asked with a smile, causing a little hoot from Jimin. When no one was excited with him, (including J-Hope, who awkwardly stood next to me waiting for Ms. Minji's next announcements) Jimin looked around judgingly. The tall boy who had introduced himself as Chanyeol suddenly burst out laughing. Everyone kind of looked at eachother awkwardly as Jimin let out a sigh of relief. I couldn't help but hide a chuckle.

    Oddly enough Ms. Minji was laughing as she continued, "So with that coming up Mrs. Minji told me to get you all started on the song some of you will perform."