NEW AUTHOR!

Good news! Teach Me To Dance has an awesome new author, officialalien ! She's super awesome and I'm extremely thankful for her efforts into continuing this story! (As well as to everyone else who was willing to help too!)

For readers, there's no need to worry - the rest of the story will continue to be written on this account, in this book. officialalien and I will be sharing this account, but please note that the next chapters are all her writings! She's an amazing author and I believe her writing will be able to satisfy all of you. Thank you all so much for the support on this book, and I hope you continue to support it although I (1P/Mary) am no longer writing it.

Hello everyone! This is Rachel, the replacement author. First off, I would like to thank Mary for giving me this wonderful opportunity. I can not wait to start writing!

Secondly, my writing style is somewhat different but I hope you will all support me until the end.

Third, I will try my hardest to upload frequently. It's the least I can do for all of you :) Don't hesitate to point out my mistakes (kindly) as I will make some. I am human after all.

self-promo: I am currently writing a book called To Things We Never Said. I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to check it out.

That is all for now! See you in chapter forty-seven~

    -rachel♡ @officialalien

Note: The two chapters previously before this one, "¯\_()_/¯ tmi time" and "LOOKING FOR WRITERS" will be deleted soon because they aren't really necessary.