--тнιяту тняєє--

"Uh..." Lily mumbled, for it was her turn to speak in the pending argument and her "opponent" Sayeon was now staring at BamBam with a confused expression that slowly became realization.

"Oh? That makes sense..." Sayeon said quietly, then looking towards the timid Lily who was trying to figure out what to say. "And I'd assume it was supposed to be a secret so that the whole school wouldn't find out..."

Sayeon glanced around the classroom to see who now knew the secret, but the only people in the room were our two tables. [A/N: just for reference, Lily, Alice, Grace, Sayeon, Jackson, BamBam, and Mark (no Georgia)]

"Sorry," BamBam whispered, head lowered as he talked to the floor.

"Thank you," I whispered back, only to be met with his raised eyebrows wondering if he had heard correctly. I gave a tiny nod and smile, looking back towards Alice.

Alice was secretly giving me a cheeky grin and a thumbs up, which I couldn't help but laugh at. Grace and the others turned towards me at my random laughter.

Their questioning glances made me begin, "It's kinda funny that everyone is so sorry they spilled the beans, meanwhile Alice is over there 100% proud of herself."

Everyone turned towards Alice who bit her lip to hold in a laugh. "Don't ostracize me, it's not all my fault."

"Yeah, if Lily wasn't such a bad actor-" Grace began, only to get cut off by a defensive "actor" that stood up.

"It's not my fault, I didn't say it outright! If I hadn't known then I'm sure I'd be a lot better of an actor." Lily said defensively.

"Of course you'd be a better 'actor' if you didn't know; You wouldn't be acting in the first place." Sayeon told her, then looking towards BamBam.

"Then how do you know?" she asked BamBam with a pointed finger.

BamBam immediately shot up his arm and pointed towards Jackson who was tediously putting lead back in his mechanical pencil, only looking up when Mark nudged his arm.

"Yes?" he asked, looking around. "What's with the accusing finger?"

"Who told you?" Alice asked.

"Told me what?" Jackson asked. Probably feeling the multiple glares from everyone in the room he put the pencil down and sighed. "Rap Monster," He confessed, "But he never really told me it was a secret,"

"I'm pretty sure 'She doesn't want it to spread around' means don't tell anyone, Jackson." Mark said, still packing his bag.

"Let me live," Jackson sighed. "But if you want it to stay a secret, as long as we all know not to tell anyone, we'll be fine, right?"

Everyone looked back and forth between each other, Jackson observing us as a whole. "What? Can we not do that?"

"Lily is terrible at acting, Alice says whatever's on her mind," Sayeon began listing, "Grace lives for gossip, and BamBam just burst it out of nowhere."

"In my defence, it was a logical 'burst out of nowhere' for the situation," BamBam said, pointing his finger up matter-o-factly.

"And I don't think Jackson understands the definition of 'secret'," Sayeon continued, ignoring BamBam's explanation.

"I don't see what the big deal is in general," Mark said casually, judging everyone's stressed and concerned expressions.

"Haven't you seen movies?" Lily asked, "If the unpopular suddenly becomes popular it's challenging the other popular kids."