--ѕιχту ѕιχ--

"Bubble tea!" Taehyung cheered, running up to me and Jungkook as soon as he saw us approaching. He glanced at each of the cups, Jungkook using his head to gesture towards the cup in his left hand. Taehyung excitedly took it and nearly sprinted away, stopping a step later. He went back to Jungkook, helping him move the cup that was lodged between his arm and chest into this empty hand.

"Thanks bro," Taehyung said, holding up the cup he was referring to. After Jungkook gave a quick nod and said "you're welcome" the older waved as he ran back to the group. Unsurprisingly he was still talking to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, also gathering some other people into the group so that when he arrived again there was a large greeting for him. I couldn't help but smile at his magical friend making as we passed them, Jungkook handing one of the cups to Hoseok. He received another thank you and pointed me towards Namjoon.

"That one's Hyung's." he said, taking a sip of the bubble tea in his hand since he had finished his delivery task. I nodded, heading towards the Namjoon, Soon, and the girls. I smiled a bit when I realized that Grace and Alice had come back from changing into their dresses. I started speeding up my pace, Jungkook following behind me, until Taehyung called my name from the side. I turned, the younger making a gesture for me to come over. As I walked towards them I noticed his protective action to stop some of the childish others from trying to snatch the cup from him.

"Pleaseee?" Baekhyun pleaded, and I noticed the tall dancer from earlier was with them too.

"If you're giving him some then it's only fair if we all get a sip," the boy, Jongin, pointed out. Taehyung tried to let out a sigh, yet the tenseness of protecting his drink made him let out a "Yah!" as Chanyeol slyly tried to reach under Taehyung's arm.

"You guys got extra straws, right?" Taehyung asked, and I nodded, gesturing towards the hand with a cluster of extra straws and my own bubble tea. I held the straws between my fingers, trying not to drop them as I moved my hand around.

I nearly had a heart attack at the suddenness that Baekhyun used to push is way towards me, grabbing one of the straws from my hand out of eagerness and unwrapping the plastic around the straw, dropping it before holding the straw up next to Taehyung's cup.

Chanyeol followed the same pattern while Jongin walked in a calmer manner, picking up the plastic from the grass and smiling as he carefully took two of the straws from my hand, leaving one left. Jongin handed Sehun a straw - I hadn't even noticed him due to his lack of interest in the "battle of the tapioca balls" - of which he accepted with a little humored nod.

a/n: please don't attack me for making Baekhyun (and Chanyeol) as well as Taehyung and any other character overly-childish - it's not supposed to represent exactly how they act in real life and characteristic changes/exaggerations are just in good fun! :]

After the fact I was left with one extra straw and luckily my drink hadn't spilled due to the plastic lid that carefully held everything together. Slowly from my right, Jimin appeared. He must've been talking to Jungkook before he approached me because he finished up a sentence from his previous conversation (walking backwards in a sense) before turning around towards me.

He seemed awkwardly shy, holding up one finger. "Can I take the last one?" he asked with an innocent smile. A gave an instinctual smile back, rotating my fingers to hand the straw towards him. Jimin took it, tripping over his own foot as he turned around towards Taehyung.

I let out a laugh, Jimin turning around towards me with a more entertained expression, raising his eyebrows at me as if asking "What?"

"Nothing, Clumsy." I jokingly replied, looking off to the sky as I waited for his reply.