--тнιяту єιgнт--

[A/N: This chapter has been written entirely by my friend. Please show her some support for this chapter even though it is different from what you usually see in my own chapters.]

"What the heck is this?" Alice whispered to us while holding a garment, who were all crowded inside a changing stall.

"It's a dress Alice! For goodness sake, hurry up, we still have ten more dresses to try on and then the others have to buy theirs." Grace said impatiently.

Alice slipped on the dress, and faced us. "How is it," she grumbled sarcastically. We all squealed in response amidst fanning our faces and jumping up and down as if we saw a hot boy shirtless.

    "It looks so good! Oh-mi-god Alice we have to buy this! It brings out your eyes so well! Plus it makes you actually look girly for once

"It looks so good! Oh-mi-god Alice we have to buy this! It brings out your eyes so well! Plus it makes you actually look girly for once." The others voiced in their agreement.

"Fine. But I'm not paying for it." Alice muttered, as she stripped the dress off and redressed in her normal clothes.

"I'll pay for it, it's on sale anyways." Georgia said while all of us squeezed out of the dressing stall, and started digging through her tote for her wallet.

"Lily, your turn." Grace said, and pushed her back into the stall. Lily emerged a few minutes later with a mint dress, and Georgia joined her at the checkout line to pay. We headed out of Victoria's Secret to look for outfits for the rest of us; Soon, Grace, and I. We strolled along the shops, giggling and pushing each other while making jokes like what regular teenage girls do. We stopped inside a few more shops, one being 'American Eagle' to buy an orange dress for Grace, as well as an elegant white dress for Soon which I paid for, knowing how tight she is with money. 

    After an hour at the mall, Grace started complaining about her hunger, so we headed to the foodcourt to buy a snack to eat

After an hour at the mall, Grace started complaining about her hunger, so we headed to the foodcourt to buy a snack to eat. After standing in line for fifteen minutes, and then standing at the cashier for five minutes waiting for the cashier to put in our order, Alice finally had enough.

"Hi, yes, ma'am? Yeah, we're kind of in a hurry, yeah, we'd like the cinnamon coated soft pretzel bites please. Thanks." Alice said. The lady then proceeded to take another ten minutes to prepare the bites, which she claimed were 'fresh out of the oven'.

"Sure took her long enough." Alice grumbled once we were just out of earshot.

"Chill Alice! Be happy! Besides, if you feel angry just remember the look on Rona's face when Suga was annoying her." Lily exclaimed, giggling as the memory came back to her.

"That reminds me...Grace! Hurry up and eat! This is the fun part now! We get to look for a dress for Rona now, one that'll drop jaws and make her bring the sunset." Georgia said, smirking evilly at me. I groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One hour later, after trying on fifty different dresses, I stepped out of the dressing room for what seemed like the millionth time.

"How is this one?" I asked, and the girls looked up from their phones.

"OH MY GAWD MY EYES RONA!! GO BACK IN THERE AND CHANGE, I'VE BECOME BLIND 'CAUSE OF THE SHAME YOU JUST SHOWED. WAY TOO MUCH SKIN GURL." Lily screamed, while covering her eyes and turning around. I sighed.

"Guys, maybe we should just get a top and jeans for me, I've basically tried on all the dresses in three different stores and all of them are either too formal, too showy, too casual, or just not right for me." I said despairingly. Lily suddenly gasped and started stuffing her phone into her back pocket, patting her pants as if looking for something.

"Hey guys, I just remember seeing something in the store that might fix our problem." Lily ran out of the dressing room.

"Rona, try this on. And hurry up! I think it'll look great on you." I grabbed the hanger and took a good look at the outfit, which was a mid-thigh dress that was red ombre. I slipped into it and stepped out of the dressing room.

"Well?" I asked. Grace looked up, and her jaw fell open.

"Oh. My. God. If you wear that you'll really bring the sunset at the festival."