--тнιяту тωσ--

"At least she didn't spill anything on you this time." Alice smiled, pointing at my clean shirt as we walked down the hall after art class.  I made a little laugh as Lily let out a sigh.

"I said I was sorry," she mumbled, looking down.

"Hey, hey, hey," I smiled, poking her arm. "I forgive you, it's no big deal."

"I'm not gonna live it down from her though," Lily said, poking Alice's side. Alice laughed, waving as she cut off towards her classroom. Lily made another sigh and looked forwards, suddenly with a smile. Nearly skipping down the hall, she grabbed my hand and swung it back and forth, dragging me along the hallway.

"Wha..." I mumbled, then apologizing to the people I hit with my arm as Lily weaved through the crowd of people. We arrived right in front of Mr. Cona's classroom in seconds, much earlier than we usually would.

"What are we doing here this early?" I asked, quickly shushed by her finger. She made a little giggle as she peeked into Mr. Cona's classroom, completely ignoring Mr. Cona who stood at the doorway. He raised an eyebrow at me that I replied with a shrug and questioning look. He took a few steps away from us, standing in the middle of the hall to direct traffic.

"Look, look!" Lily whispered yelled, pushing me a little forwards into the open doorway. We had arrived so early that some people from the previous class were still exciting, and unfortunately Lily had pushed me to block the exit just as someone was leaving.

"Sorry," I apologized quickly, but the person just walked past quickly, not seeming to mind as they merged into the hallway of people. I saw Lily's hand from the corner of my eye as she pulled me out of the doorway and at a side angle so I could peek inside.

"What am I looking for exactly?" I asked, looking at her instead of inside. She made an annoyed sigh, using both of her hands to turn my head.

I looked around the room, everything looking normal as always. A few random people gave me confused looks as they walked out, while a few girls passed both of us, giggling with Lily and high-fiving her as they passed. I turned around, confused. "Okay, what am I missing?"

One of the girls that passed laughed, replying, "Markson."

"What?" I began, but the girl had already disappeared. I turned towards Lily for an explanation for the 50th time, only to be replied with another sigh.

"The light hair." Lily said, pointing inside the room. "Pink highlights. That's Mark."

I glanced inside the room, it almost empty now. It was finally easy to find him, especially since he was sitting on the teacher's desk. My eyes widened and I quickly glanced at Mr. Cona, who stood casually in the middle of the hall. Pushing Mark was Jackson, attempting to push the other off the desk, messing up a few papers in the process.

"Stoppp~" Mark squeaked loudly, his voice being shaken as his body was rocked back and forth in Jackson's attempt to tip his weight off the edge of the table. There was a sudden scream as Jackson lifted Mark off the table, the trapped one flailing around to find the floor with his feet. He didn't find it though, because Jackson carried him to the door, setting him right outside the classroom.

    "Go to class, dumb-" Jackson began, only to be cut off by Mr. Cona who now stood closer to the door.

    "Don't finish that," Mr. Cona said simply, causing Jackson to shut his mouth and make a tiny nod. Mark made a big grin, making hearts with his thumb and finger and waving them under Jackson's bowed head. The latter looked up, laughing quietly.

    "Have fun, Wang." Mark said holding the two hearts up against the other's cheeks as if to pretend-pinch them.

    As the other walked towards his class, Jackson made a loud sigh as we followed him back in the classroom. "Why do I still deal with that guy...?" He asked himself, heavily plopping into his seat.