--тωєиту тняєє--

"Okay, good work everyone!" Ms. Minji cheered, letting us go change. I followed Sana and the other girls into the locker room. Grabbing my other shirt I turned around, noticing my name being said.

    "Yeah?" I responded involuntarily, looking towards where the noise had come from. I threw the shirt over my neck and walked over.

    "We're just talking about who's participating," Isabella smiled, inviting me into the conversation. Grace turned towards Sana who was already changed.

    "What made you decide to participate?" she asked somewhat pesterfully.

    "I dunno," Sana said simply, shutting her locker and beginning to walk away. Isabella grabbed her wrist before she got past. "What'd Jimin say?" Isabella asked.

    "He just promised I wouldn't have to pair up with Chanyeol." Sana explained, eager to leave the conversation.

    "Oh Sana, you know I'd take care of that - I'm gonna try to get partnered with him anyway." Isabella laughed, "What's so bad about him?"

    "Nothing, I just rather be partnered with someone else." Sana said, faking a smile and making her way out of the room.

    "Well then," Grace continued, "Who's gonna dance Taeyeon's part?"

    "I would but I have a feeling Hoseok is gonna dance Kasper's part, so then no." Isabella explained with a sigh.

    "Why don't you want to dance with J-Hope?" I suddenly asked, causing her to laugh.

    "Remember when I told you I encountered 'problems' with a few of them?" Isabella began, making me think back to the beginning of the week. "There was a little mishap last FMF that has made me resent him for quite a while now." She said, exaggerating the word "resent".

    "I don't think Sana will, and I'm not really eager either." Grace said, looking towards Lyra and me.

    "Rona?" Lyra said, snapping me into the conversation again.

    "What?" I asked involuntarily, then noticing everyone looking at me. "No no no, I just got here Monday." I said quickly, pointing towards Lyra. "That position's all yours if you want it." To hide my face I pulled my new shirt on, taking off the slightly sweaty one underneath. In a swift pull I pulled it from underneath and stuffed it in my bag.

    "Alright, I'll let Ms. Minji know then." Lyra said with a smile. "Then who are you looking to be paired with?"

    "Wha?" I wondered, laughing a little, "In the partner part of the dance doesn't one girl leave? I'll just be them."

    "Ahaha, no, that's my job." Grace said, "They always need a backstage person so I drop out part way to get people on and off stage."

    "Oh," I breathed, causing Lyra to began sympathetically, "If Hoseok takes Kasper's part and Isabella pairs with Chanyeol, you're either gonna be with Jimin or Suho."

~~~

    "So you excited?" Jimin asked as we made our way towards Ms. Walby's class.

    "Sure I guess," I mumbled, causing him to laugh.

    "So I heard Lyra's gonna dance Taeyeon's part." He said, "I heard her talking to Ms. Minji before we left."

    "Yeah, and Grace is gonna be the offstage girl." I nodded.

    "Ah right, she always is." He agreed, then realizing something. "Oh! That means you'll get to do the partner thing too!" [A/N: I do know that in the choreography there are only 3 pairs onstage (aka 2 girls and one guy should leave the stage) but for this I'm just gonna have there be 4 pairs on stage]