One

SEASON ONE
EPISODE ONE:
Not Me

Y/n's POV

"Morning eomma!" I happily chirp, sitting down and grabbing an apple from the center island.

"Morning darling," my mother says back to me. A warm smile paints her face as she finished packing my made lunch. "Make sure you're paying attention in class," she said sternly. I huff at her but nod, grabbing my lunch and walking to the door.

"Of course, I'll see you later eomma!" I tell her, waving as I close the door. I hear her yell back a 'have a good day,' as I walk out.

Jungkook's POV

I grumble as I watch my ex laugh with some other guy. She was holding onto his arm as she giggled at something he had said. I roll my eyes as she makes eye contact with me, a glint shinning in her eyes. She look back over at the guy she's clinging to, a smirk still evident of her face.

"Jungkook-ah!" I jump at the voice yelling directly in my ear. I scowl at the culprit. "Did you hear me?" he shouts, a pout resting on his lips.

"Yes, I heard you," I lie. He frowns at me, clearly not believing me. I go to face him when I'm flicked on the forehead.

"You lier!" he sheiks, pointing at me accusingly. "You didn't hear a word I said! Did you?"

I sigh. "Sorry Tae," I tell him, completely facing him now. "I just cannot believe she dumped me!" I pout, a frown forming on my face. "I'm Jeon Jungkook! No one dumps me!" I complain, flopping on the table to pout.

Taehyung laughs at my outburst, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Aish, my poor Jungkookie. You'll survive," he tells me with a bright smile. A smile that always lifts my spirits.

"I know," I sigh. "I'm just really confused. I'm the one that is supposed to be breaking up with people. Not the other way around." I look over at her. The boy is now long gone but her eyes are still trained on me. That sly smile plastering her face. "It's so annoying!" I whine, tossing my head back childishly.

"Jungkook! Shut up!" Yoongi hyung yells from the other side of the table. I glare at him, ready to start a fight.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Jimin hyung asked, sitting down next to me.

I groan. "He's upset because he got dumped. I think he might've caught feelings for this one," Yoongi hyung tells Jimin hyung with a smirk. I gasp at his words.

"Me? Upset because of some girl?" I ask, cringing. Was this guy crazy or something. "I never get upset because of girls," I tell him with a frown. "I'm just upset she broke up with me before I had the chance to break my new toy," I tell Jimin, ignoring the laugh that comes from Yoongi hyung.

"Just find another one then! There's no need for you to be whining and moping around," Yoongi hyung tells me. Moping around? I was NOT moping around. I was simply complaining about not getting my way.

"Fine then," I sigh.

"Good, now shut up. I'm trying to sleep before my classes," he hissed at me. I roll my eyes with a smile. Yoongi hyung always knew what to tell me, even if it wasn't in the nicest ways.

I was still upset though. I didn't get to finish my game. She shouldn't be able to walk away unfazed. She should be the one crying about loosing me. She should be upset!

~•~

I text my hyungs that we should hangout later today. They argue about what we should do while Yoongi keeps telling everyone to shut up.

I chuckle down at my phone, typing out a reply to one of my hyungs message when I drop my phone. I growl at whoever bumped into me. "Watch where you're going!" I snap, reaching down to pick up my phone.

I hear a quiet gasp. A "Sorry!" is squeaked out. I look up at the person and see a small girl. I stand up and see that I am towering over her. "I can pay for it! I didn't mean to bump into you Jeon Jungkook!" she rambles, bowing repeatedly in apology.

I squint my eyes at her and see her squirming in her spot. "Whatever," I mumble to her. "Just watch where you're going next time," I grit out, walking past her with a scowl.

Rewritten. 6/20/22