"I forgive you, Harry but what you did hurt me so much. You've got to earn it and I've got to earn it to. We both said hurtful thoughts that basically ruin the both of us. You hurt me, I hurt you. We are hurt. So I don't think making it up this quick will sort it all out. Let's start again and see what happens. If nothing happens, then we just stay with each other for the kids because we were bound to be together anyways. But if we sort it out then it is okay too. Just you and I need to do something to sort this out." I said and he smiled before nodding vigorously.

"I will do anything to earn your trust back." he said and kiss my hand. I smiled at the sweet gesture and he return it.

"Me too." I whispered. Glad that the tension between us lessens.

----
Three days passed and my family together with Harry's family was here in my hospital room for the announcement of the name of the twins and of course to see the baby too.

"I bet they will look like Harry." Gigi told Louis and he shook his head.

"Those babies will have amazing features like mine." Louis argues back and Gigi scowls at him.

"Whatever, big bro. But I'm betting." Gigi said and they start to bet. I giggled and smiles. Harry was not here probably get some food for everyone. Harry was so sweet to me this past three days. Committed to the thing I said to him that he needs to earn my trust and love again which is no need because like he is, I never stop and I won't stop.

"Well, Harold's here." His dad said and he smiled before giving everyone a hug and giving them foods. He leaned down to me and kiss my forehead. I sighed at the sweet gesture.

"Where'd you go?" I asked and he hands me a vanilla frappe.

"Out and bought some foods." he replied and again, he's acting strange.

"What's the matter?" I asked and he shrugged before taking a sit beside me.

"I guess I'm just nervous to see the twins again. I mean, they're the most beautiful thing that I've ever laid my eyes on aside from you, of course." he trailed and I blushed when he complimented me. "And meeting them for the second time is nerve wrecking." he said but I can tell that he just told me a white lie.

"Yeah, me too. So that makes us the nervous parents." I told him and he smiled before looking at the door. Expecting that any minute by now the doctor and the nurses will be here with the twins.

A couple of minutes passed by and the visitors have quiet down a little already. I am currently playing red hands with Harry.

"You're unfair." I said when he hit my habds without me having to move it away  before his hands will land in mine.

"Well, it's not my fault you're slow." he said as he rubs the back of my hands because it is now so red and swollen. He kissed it and I blushed under his gaze as he chuckles. The door suddenly opens and the doctor emerges at the room.

"Prince Harry and Miss Selena, your majesties." she addresses. I smiled and she nodded. "I just want to warn you that they are asleep. So a little noise can be erupted but not too much. I know you're all anticipated." she explains and we all nodded. The nurses emerges in the room and they gasped at the sight.

I smiled at the nurse who hands me the twins as no one dares to speak. I giggled and Harry smiled.

"Well, what are you all waiting for?" I broke the silent as they all rushes to my side and I chuckles. They complimented the twins as I thankfully smiled.

"I told you the boy looks like me." Louis said and Gigi rolled her eyes.

"No, Louis. That boy looks like Harry and the girl is a mixture of Harry and Selena. So that means, I won because I bet in them being Harry's incarnate." Gigi said as she held her hand out. Louis groaned and he fished his wallet in his pocket because he knows that he just lost the bet. Handed a $50 to Gigi as she smiled triumphantly.