♚17

S E L E N A

I felt uncomfortable and I think Harry notice it too so he holds my hand and I look at him. He offers me a smile and I return it.

"Hello, Prince Harry and Miss Selena, I'm King Hunter and this is my wife Queen Georgina and my son, Prince Luke." The King introduces and I followed Harry's action by shaking each of their hands. When I got to Luke, he smiled at me and I smiled back before connecting my hands at him. I was about to pull it back when he looks at me. Harry cleared his throat and look at Luke. He smiled at Harry and pulled away. I immediately go to Harry's side as he put his arms on my waist.

"Let's go, the room was ready for the both of you." The king said and I can tell that this visit is not a good idea.

"I hope you both don't mind to share a bed." The queen said and I slightly widen my eyes. We are sharing a bed?!

"Yeah, we don't mind." Harry answered and I look at him but he doesn't mind me. We were guided to 'our' room by a maid and the guards place the bag inside.

"I can sleep at the couch if you're uncomfortable." He said and lay at the bed.

"No, it's okay. I guess we can share the bed." I said and blushed. I heard him chuckle.

"I'm not going to do anything to you, unless if you want me too." He comment and I glared at him.

"You perv." I said and he giggled. I shook my head and sit beside him.

"That Prince Luke was making you uncomfortable isn't he?" He asks and I sighed.

"It's okay, I can handle it." I say. He nodded and sighed before sitting up. "When are we going back?" I ask him.

"We just got here and you're already thinking of going home." He said and I smiled.

"I'm sorry, I'm just asking." I said and a knock disturb our conversation and the Prince stood.

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked before looking at the both of us before his gaze landed on me.

"No, we're just talking." I replied and he smiled.

"Well, I think you both want to explore the whole city before supper." He said and Harry nodded. I stood up and Harry just look at me.

"Lift me." He said and laid down.

"Really?" I said and he smiled at me teasingly. I rolled my eyes and pulled him up. "You are so heavy." I said and laughed as he chuckles before connecting our hands and follow the Prince.

"We'll take our car and roam around the city." He said and we nodded. We roam for good 3 hours and I'm amaze by their city. It's beautiful.

"I hope you two both have a good day." He said and smiled at me. Harry squeeze my hands and the Prince disappeared. I smiled at Harry and pull him to 'our' room.

"You change first." Harry said and I nodded. I do my business inside the bathroom and change into a white sleeveless long dress, leave my hair in it's natural curls, applied light makeup and put on my white heels.

 I do my business inside the bathroom and change into a white sleeveless long dress, leave my hair in it's natural curls, applied light makeup and put on my white heels