♚47

(Read Author's Note below)

S E L E N A

"Can I ask where is your husband?" he said. I sobbed loudly and couldn't help myself to stop crying. I look at him and slightly smiles but inside I'm dying.

"Well, to be honest, he looks like you.  So much. I... I just." I replied and sobbed even more. "Why do you care? Huh? You're making me more sad by looking at you?" I said and he furrows his brows.

"I'm just asking." he said and I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Well, don't. I just. I just want my husband to remember me. We were havung this child and he doesn't even know. He was gone. All of a sudden. We just did a little in our bucketlist. It hurts so much." I said and cried in front of him. I just want Harry to remember me. I miss him so much.

I was a crying mess in front of me and I know that he's really curious of why am I sayinh this things to him.

---
The next day, things got awkward. Harry and I were just talking if he needs something. I completely shut him down every time he tries to open a conversation. I know I'm such a bitch for acting like that but I can't help it. I'm hurting and the hormones were adding to the feeling which is irritating.

I was reading a book again. I feel him constantly looks at me. I jist ignore me as I continue to read the book. I heard him sighs and turn off the television.

"Can you stop ignoring?" he started and I look up but never look at him.

"Look, I'm sorry about your husband. Whoever he is, he doesn't deserve you. So don't ignore me for that reason. I don't know your husband and I don't know you or even you relationship but to be honest, I feel like I need to reach out to you because of what happen yesterday. I don't know why but I'm sorry. Can you talk to me now?" he asks and sighs. I look at him and you can tell that he was really sorry about what happen. His head was hanging low and he's really sad about it.

I stood up and sit next to him with my book. I continue my reading and I know he looks at me with a satisfied grin.

"So, what are you reading?" he asks and I look at him. His green orbs that I fell in love with. It never change. The same green orbs that shines whenever we make eye contact.

"Uhhmmm, it's about a guy and a girl that was married and they were having a conflict. The girl suddenly become ill and was diagnose to have a brain cancer. The guy was devastated. I'm like in the middle of the story." I informed him as he attentively listen to me.

"That was tragic. Wait, you're not supposed to read those kinds of story. It was depressing and you're pregnant, woman." he said and I smiles.

"It's okay. By the way, I'm not going to be here tomorrow. Baby duties." I said and he nodded. I sighed and continue my reading. He clears his throat that got my attention.

"Did you have a name yet?" he asks.

"What?" I said and he embarrassingly look down.

"I said, do you have a name yet? Like the baby?" he shyly asks.

"Uhm, unfortunately, I don't have any. I feel like my brain were fogged up." I said and he nodded.

"Can I suggest a name?" He asks and I was shock. He wants to help me pick a name.

"I mean, of course. Having the prince pick the name of my baby will be an honor." I said and he chuckles.

"Well, personally, if my child is a girl, I think Penelope Anne is nice. If it is a boy, William Hugh is cool." he said and I nodded.

"That was great. I can consider that for a name. Mine were Lianne Samantha or Kendra Kyle, if it is a girl while if it is a boy, I'm stuck with George Isaac or Charles Fionne." I said and he nodded.

"Well, when will you know the gender of the baby?" He asks curiously.

"Tomorrow but I'm gonna keep it as a surprise. Since it was my first child, you know." I said and he nods.

"That was good. I mean, if I will have a child in the future I'll probably tell my wife to make it a surprise also. So the feelings when the child was being deliver was.... Breathtaking." He said imaginatively. If only you know. I smiled at how he wants to have a child.

"So what are you rooting for? A girl or a boy?" I ask out of the blue.

"Me?" he repeats and I nodded, completely forgotten the book I was reading earlier. "Well, since I need and heir, I'm rooting for a boy. Like a little me. It will be mazing to have a little me running around the castle. If I were given a chance to have a second child I want it to be a girl, so my first child will protect his younger sister." he said and I smiles at how his eyes light up.

"That was cool." I commented and he smiled at me and I feel my heart beat fast at that one smile. The feelings that this guy was giving me and the fact it was just a smile. A goddamn smile.

"How about you?" he asks and I think for a moment. I'm really hoping I will have a twin. Fraternal to be exact.

"I want it to be a twins. Fraternal twins to be exact." I said dreamily.

"Why?" he questions.

"So I can dress them in matching outfits. They would be cute together. The idea of twins were giving me feels and making me excited. So I wanted it to be twins." I said and he nodded understandingly.

"Your eyes were lighting up. You look beautiful." He compliments me. I blush and my heart were racing. Damn you, Harry. "You're blushing, really hard." he state the obvious.

"Thanks, Mr. Captain Obvious." I sqid and rolled my eyes. "If my husband is here, he will be jealous and will punch you." I said knowing how Harry is.

"What I can't compliment you? And he wasn't here." He said and I shook my head. "I don't care what will your husband do. I just state the obvious. You look beautiful and I said it because it's true." He said and I again blush. He chuckles as I playfully, not so hard, smack him in his arms.

---
A/n: How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote. Semestral break started in my country. Expect an everyday or a thrice a week update. I'm not promising. Liam's new song and Niall's album were so good. Also, I need you to vote. What should be the name?

Girl:
Kendra Kyle
Lianne Samantha
Penelope Anne

Boy:
William Hugh
George Isaac
Charles Fionne

Fact:
I cried while writing the last chapter. The names were my ideal name for my child in the future.

Thanks and please I need you to pic a name from above,

Yricka