♚57

Double update. Yay. Xx Because I didn't update for awhile here's a treat. Please read the author's note below. It's important.xx

---

S E L E N A

I was brought back to reality when I fucked up. Luke was off me and Harry shoved him away from me.

"What the fuck?!" Harry said and throw a punch at Luke's face and I was out if shock and tried to stop them.

"Harry, stop." I told him as he continue to choke Luke. I pull his arms away from Luke but he's so strong so the thing I did was no help at all. Good thing, a guard pull them away as I sighed and look at Harry.

"What did you do that?" I ask him and look at Luke's bruised face.

"Seriously?! You're taking his side?!" he exaggerated.

"I'm not on anyone side. Just what the fuck?!" I told him and he look at me as if I was serious.

"You know what?! Forget it. Please take her back to the castle, douchebag. Have fun, Sel." he said coldly as he goes inside the car and made the driver drove away.

"Are you alright?" I ask Luke and he shook his head while smiling.

"Thanks for that, Sel. Now get your fiance back." he encourages me as I sighed and give him a kiss on his cheeks.

"You're an idiot Luke. But thanks for helping me." I replied and he nodded. The kiss wasn't part of the plan but make Harry really angry was part of it. I hail a cab and got myself in before waving at Luke.

After a couple of minutes, I arrived the castle and I was nervous as fuck. Like really nervous. My heart is pounding really hard against my chest and I think it will pop right out of my chest once I enter the door. I sighed and open the door.

"Miss Selena! Thank God you're here. It's the Prince he's in his room and trashing everything." A maid told me and I widen my eyes. I immediately make my way at his room and slowly open the door as I saw the scenario in front of me. Harry was wet with all his sweat and his fist is bleeding as hell.

"What the hell happen here?!" I ask him, looking at him in full terror.

"Nothing." he said and punch the wall beside him really hard that made his fist bleed even more.

"No, you've got to stop this. You're acting immature." I told him feeling myself angrier by what I observe in his room.

"Why do you care, huh? Tell me why do you fucking care?!" he yells at me as I slightly flinch at his voice.

"I care about you! Idiot, that's why." I said swaying the subject.

"No, you don't! Because if you do, you didn't have to kiss that fucking Luke! What is he now? Your boyfriend?" he yells and I feel myself mad at him.

"No, he is not! He's a friend because my fucking boyfriend don't ever remember me! I am suffering here! You act like nothing you do hurts me! But guess what Harry?! It freaking hurts me! And it feels shit!" I burst out with my tears too.

"Well, you think I didn't?! That I was not hurt by all this! Well, congratulations, Selena! I remember you! I remember you right when I kiss you in the balcony?! Right there when I touch your belly?! And you know what?! Before you accuse me just think for a moment and try to put yourself in my shoes! Do you think I enjoy seeing you hurt when I remember bits of you?! Well, fucking no! It hurts because I saw you hurt! But you know what hurts the most that out of people, it's you that I forget! That I freaking forget the love of my life! It made me regret things! All this time I act like I remember you was true! I did remember you! Bit by bit! And seeing you pregnant, with my babies! Was the great feeling at all but you know how I feel?! I feel devastated because I wasn't there at the first time you know you're pregnant! I wasn't there to support you! I was mad at myself and probably will never forgive myself! Why?! Because when you need me the most I wasn't there! I was in the hospital laying in there! Lifeless! And now seeing you with Luke! Make me jealous and want to punch his face until he dies! But I can't! Because I have a full respect on that guy! He was the one whose been there with you! When I was in the hospital! So maybe, you weren't right for me! Maybe we're not meant to be. Because I'm too messed up and you're too perfect for me to mess up! But screw that! I love you! But you freaking cheated on me! In front of me rather! We need to cool off. Decide things. Because I don't want to deal with you right now." he said calming towards the end of his rant. He was crying and I was too.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed and he just look at me. I hug him but sadly he doesn't hug me back. I hold him tight and he pry my arms away from me. He was out of my grasp for a couple of seconds but I locked him with ny arms again, I am on full sobbing now. Harry was sighing and successfully pry my arms away from his body.

"Let go. Because that is what you deserve." he told me and I sobbed.

"No.... I just.... I came up to this stupid olan because I miss you. I freaking miss you so much and making you jealous is one of my key for you to come back to me. Harry, listen, I didn't meant this to be this messy but let me fix it. I'm not letting you go. Not now. Not ever." I told him while sobbing. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry but your love gave me is too much that I didn't deserve any of it. I treated you badly when you get here. I was a messed. And you changing me is great but it's not me." he said. I shook my head and cup his face.

"No, that is the real you. Just.... Let me fix your hand if you're not ready to forgive me yet. I understand." I said and he looked at me emotionless. I made him sit at his bed as I grab the first aid kit in my room and call someone to fix his room.

"You'll be sleeping in my room while your bedroom is getting fixed." I told him while applying the gauze into his busted fist. He just stayed quiet.

"I'll stay at the guest room." he coldly said.

We're both a mess and I can't let go of him. It can be double the pain but I'll take risk just for him to forgive him because he is the mistake that was rightfully given for me and I wouldn't trade him for anything at all.

---
A/n: How was it? Drama. I freaking love writing this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Also, this book is almost come to an end. Yeah, it sucks. There's only three chapters left. So soon? I know. So....

3 chapters to go.....

Thanks,

Yricka