♚30

S E L E N A

When I get there, I look around because I didn't saw any signs of the Prince in the garden. I was about to go back to my room when the Prince showed up.

"Oh, hey!" I said, startled. He apologetically smiled at me.

"Sorry about earlier." He said and I smiled before nodding.

"It's okay, Harry was just jealous." I said and he nodded.

"How about I make it up to you by taking you out tomorrow?" He asks and I smiled nervously.

"Uhhhmmmm, I will ask Harry about that." I said and awkwardly walk around him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you're a couple, now." He said and I chuckle.

"We're not. As of now. We just like each other." I said and he nodded.

"Does that mean I can still have a chance?" He unsurely and I widen my eyes. Harry was right, Luke likes me. Oh boy, this is really bad.

"Uhhmmmm, I don't know Luke." I said and he reach for my hand and hold it against his.

"You and Prince Harry wasn't really together for now. I mean, I still have a chance." He said and look at my eyes.

"You do know that no matter what happens I'm still going to marry Harry." I said and he nodded.

"You're just so beautiful, kind and every guy will fall for you. Just give me a chance to prove myself." He said practically begging me. He's making me so uncomfortable right now.

"Uhhhmmm, Sorry, Luke but I really like Harry." I said and took my hand out of his grasps. I heard him sighed as I look back and sighed. Why does he like me? Now, I have 3 guys on me. Harry, who I like, Luke, who likes me and Blake, who wants me. I can't deal with this but one thing's for sure as of now, I like Harry and I promise him I won't leave him.

This is not the kind of love story I wanted. I just want a perfect guy. Not three guys. This is really bad. I can't really deal with this. I mean, only Luke and Harry was pain in the arse. How about if Blake is here it is so bad.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Harry said as I smack his arms harshly. "Aw, what'd you do that for?" He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. It's nothing. Come on, I'm really tired." I said and tip toed to lean and kiss his cheeks before I drag him to my room.

"You're acting strange." Harry points out.

"No, I'm not. I told you, I'm fine and I am." I said and give him a reassuring smile. He motions me to come towards him and I did.

"I know it when you lie and in this case, you are. But if you don't want to talk about it then I won't push you." He said and hug me.

"Thanks, Harry. That means a lot." I whispered and he pulled me to the headboard as we sleep in a tangled in each other position.

---
I woke up without Harry beside me. He was always gone when I woke up. It made me feel lonely.

"I'm here, Flower." A voice said and I look at the corner of my room where Harry was sitting with a guitar in his arms.

"I thought you leave me again." I said groggily. He smiled and put his guitar down carefully.

"I wasn't going to." He said and sat beside me and lean to kiss my forehead as I hummed in contentment. "You just look so peaceful when you're asleep." He admitted and slightly blushes.

"So, you're stalking me." I tease and he groaned.

"Just get dress, Flower. We have so much things to do." He said and stood up.