♚29

S E L E N A

Days passed and I can't believe it's Wednesday already. When you really have fun with someone you don't seem to notice your surroundings. Anyways, that means the Prince of Didyma was going to be here aka Prince Luke aka the one that has a staring problem. I tried to ask Harry why is he going to be here so early. I mean, the ball is on Sunday and he will be here by Wednesday there are 4 days apart and I'm pretty sure me and Harry can handle the situation.

But like Harry said, since the two kingdoms finally settles down the childish feuds about the past. It'll be good to see the two future kings work together. Just so people will know. Ridiculous, right?

Because of that, Harry was being paranoid since Monday. He will always look for me, want me beside him and everything. Not that I complain though.

"Sel, the Prince was going to be here in less than a minute." Harry says and lay down at my bed.

"I know. I'm not going anywhere, Haz? Don't be paranoid." I said and sat at the edge of my bed which he was currently laying down with.

"Just... I don't want to lose you." He said and I smiled.

"You won't." I said and lean in to close the gap between us. He hummed and I pulled away.

"I'm serious." He said again after a comfortable silence. I chuckled and pulled him up.

"Let's meet the Prince." I said sarcastically and we got out of my bedroom.

The guards were at the door waiting for the infamous Prince to arrive.  Many things can happen when he's here. I mean, a lot can happen when he's here.

"Welcome, Prince Luke of Didyma." The royal guard said and they all bowed down. He looks at me and smirked and Harry being his over protective self notices it so he wrapped his arms around me. I mean, can he be a little bit subtle about glancing at me.

"We meet again." He said but only looking at me again. I smiled awkwardly as Harry cleared his throat.

"If you want to make it out alive, stop staring at her." Harry mumbles and I heard it so I elbowed him. The Prince confusedly look at both of us.

"He meant that he is very please you are here." I said and give Harry a slight glare.

"Thanks, Selena." He said and stare at me again before walking away.

"Can he be a little bit subtle about staring at you because if he still continues that, he will not get back again alive." Harry said and I look at him.

"I know, Haz but you can't just punch him in the gut for it." I said.

"Oh, you have no idea." He groaned. I smiled.

"Look, if he makes me uncomfortable or do some thing to me then I'll let you do whatever you want but just please try and act nice. The two kingdom has been fighting over a silly childish thing for ages and now that it settles, I want you to be the one who'll lead this kingdom how to be nice." I said and he look at me.

"You'll tell me?" He asked and I chuckles.

"I will, don't worry." I said and slip my hands in his. "Now, let's get this done with." I said and he nodded before we walk away.

---
"We should make it a masquerade ball. No one ever done that." Luke suggested. We are in the meeting room. Agreeing things for the ball. But it turns out to be a way of the two boys to argue about thing weren't supposed to be discussed.

"No." Harry firmly said and I rolled my eyes. Back at it again.

"Why do you always not agreeing at any of my suggestion?" Luke argued back. Before Harry can speak, I spoke.

"You know what you two just stop this already. Can I get a little bit of respect from the both of you?" I said annoyingly.

"Sorry, Sel." Harry apologizes as the Prince of Didyma gave me an apologetic smile.

"Look, we can agree on this things. We can do the masquerade theme that Luke suggested and we can do your ideas on food, Harry. Are we okay with it?" I said and they both nodded. I sighed. "Good." I said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked standing up also. I sighed.

"Look, the both of you are driving me crazy with all your bickering and stuffs. So I will go and take a breath of nice air because you two are acting so immature." I said and walk out.

"It's your fault." I heard Luke said to Harry.

"No, it's yours, fucktard." Harry replied and I sighed.

I don't know why they are so mad at each other. If they still act like that, I'll probably lost my mind.

---
"Sorry, Sel. I know I acted like a childish boy but I really am sorry." Harry said. We were in 'our' balcony. Yeah, we now call it ours. I mean, we spend a lot of time here together..

"Just stop acting like that, Haz. You're our future King and people needs you to act like one." I said and he sighed.

"I know. I just.... I know Luke has a crush on you." He said and I look at him.

"Why does he have a crush on me? I'm just me." I said. Well, that was really hard for me to say that to myself.

"No, Sel. You're amazing, kind, and beautiful. Every guy that gets a chance to know will sure fall." He said and sighed.

"Aww, that was so nice, Haz. But I've got you. I don't care how many guys will be there to get me. I still won't leave your side." I said and slip my small hands in his larger ones.

"I really like you, Sel. I don't know if I can make it without you." He said and I smiled. He return the gesture genuinely. I slowly leaned and him too. We were so close that only a thin air can pass between us. Our lips almost touch when someone cleared their throat.

"Fuck." Harry muttered and I sighed before turning my head to give Luke a smile.

"Yes?" I ask. He smiled before clearing his throat again.

"You might wanna see a doctor for that." Harry mumbled as I elbowed him. He cried out a small yelp and I internally smiled wickedly.

"Can I talk to you for a sec, Selena?" He said and I smiled before nodding. "Meet you at the gardens." He said and leave me and Harry alone.

"Are you going?" He asks and I look at him. I turn towards him and cupped his cheeks.

"I'll let you sleep on my room tonight." I said and kiss him gently before backing away and making my way towards the garden.

"I'll be waiting for you there." He said and I look back and give him a smile.

I silently waked through the corridors of the castle towards to the gardens. What could possibly the Prince will tell? I mean, it must be really important because he want to talk to me privately. Well, I guess I'll find out when I get there.

---
♚Character's Every Chapter GIF♚

🐶🐶🐶A/n: How was it? Cliff hanger! Haha! I love you guys but I have to do this

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? Cliff hanger! Haha! I love you guys but I have to do this. And sorry for not updating fast enough. School really consumes my time.  ♥♥ Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka