♚48

S E L E N A

Did you ever pity yourself? Or just think that your life is pity worthy so you start to believe that you're pitiful? And all around you is pitiful? That's how I feel. With all the things happen I can't help but to pity myself. I was currently in my obygyne's clinic and waiting for the nurse to call me since she said that the room were getting ready for me.

"Am I late?" He said. I look at him and smiled.

"No, Luke, you're on time and thanks for accompanying me." I said and he nodded.

"Anything for that child of yours. I mean, when will you tell Harry he has a child. You know, he deserves to know." he said and I sighed.

"Luke, I don't want to risk anything that will make Harry's condition worsen. The doctor said that he needs to remember on his own. Triggering it will cause more damage and if it's too much he maybe will not remember anything at all and I don't want that to happen. Alright?" I said and he nodded.

"Alright, if I will be the godfather of that child we are settled here." he proposes and I chuckled.

"Of course, you're on tbe list. Don't stress yourself." I tease him and the nurse called us in.

"Prince Luke and Miss Selena." the doctor bowed and I mentally rolled my eyes. I'm still not getting used to whole bowing thing.

"So, Selena how are you?" she asks while motioning me to sit in the stretcher that was place in the middle of the room.

"I'm great, actually. Getting bigger day by day but all in all I'm fine." I said and she smiles before nodding.

"Good thing. Like I told you before, stress will make the baby unhealthy and you're doing great by avoiding it. I know how it feels, Selena. It's tough to have a child where your husband can't remember a thing. I was in your situation too. Since I told you that my husband has a rare case of dementia." she tells me and I smiled. She motions me to lift my shirt up and she applies the cold thing  in my round belly.

"There it is. Looks healthy and looking good. Heartbeats fine. All in all it's fine. Since you're in your four months now. Wanna know the gender of the future heiress?" she asks excitedly.

"Uhm, I don't want to know it yet. I want it to be a surprise." I said and the doctor smiled.

"Wise choice. It's the best thing to do since it's your first child." she said and clean my belly. "My nurse will get back to you to check if anything wrong and I'll be back to print this out." she said and I look at Luke.

"That looks awesome, by the way." Luke commented and he started gushing about how amazing girl's body are. How the girl's can produce a human life. How we should be treated nicely and not abusing us. I giggled at him.

"Here it is. Your next appointment is when you're 6 months so we can see if it'd healthy or not. Just avoid any stress, Selena and I'll include Prince Harry's recovery in my prayers. Thank you." she said and I smiled.

"Thanks too, Dr. Paige." I said and waved goodbye. Luke open the door of his car for me.

"Where to?" he said while he's finding a good station to listen to.

"Can we buy some food at Drive Thru's and drop me at the hospital?" I said and he nodded. Like I said, I bought some food for me and Harry. Luke parked his car at the parking lot of the hospital and help me get to Harry's room.