♚55

A big shoutout to SelenaGomez__22. Xx

S E L E N A

The next day, Pia went home and again I'm alone at the castle. Harry was still busy because of royal duties. I decided to call Luke instead so I can tell him my plan and he kindly obliged.

"Luke." I greeted and hug him tightly.

"Miss you too, preggy." he said and hug me back. "So, what do you want me to do?" he asks as he follows me inside the castle.

"Well, me and Pia have this plan." I trailed.

"Oh no, if Pia was involved in that, no. I'm not doing it." he said and shook his head.

"Come on, Luke. For me?" I said and gave him a puppy eyes.

"Fine, what was it?" he sighed and I smiled.

"Since, I told you that Harry starts to remember. We thought that in order for Harry to admit that he remembers me. We need to make him jealous." I told him and he shook his head.

"No, you know how much Harry despise me. He'll kill me." he said and I sighed.

"Pia said maybe he's just afraid to tell me that he remembers me already because he missed out a lot in my pregnancy. He was never there in the beginning. That he was ashame of it. Maybe that's the reason or maybe not but I need you to help me." I plead.

"I know you're losing your hope but that doesn't mean you will do a thing for it. Your sister told you to be patient." he said and I sighed.

"Please, Luke. Just help me with this. You'll be the godfather, I swear." I said and he sighed.

"Fine. So what's you plan to this whole making Harry jealous?" he said while rolling his eyes.

"Wednesday is my appointment at the doctors, he was supposed to come with me. I'll tell him that you're coming with me since he was busy. If he insist you'll still accompany me and we act so close than ever. Deal?" I said and he nodded.

"If something goes wrong, I'm out." he said and I smiled.

"Thanks, Luke. I'm just really desperate for him to remember me." I told him and he nodded and pat my head.

"Anything for you." he said and someone clears their throat.

"Harry. I.... I never thought you'd come back early." I said and he just look at me.

"Yeah, just..... I just got back early. I'll leave you two now." he said and walk away. Maybe he'll go back to his room.

"I never thought that we will start this early." Luke commented and I slap his arm playfully.

At dinner, Harry, Luke and I together in the dining room. Me and Luke were loud and still on act. Harry dropped his fist loudly against the table and walk away. My heart beats faster.

"Now, I need to go. I don't want to deal with an angry Harry." he said and stood up. I hug him and waved him goodbye. I decided to find Harry and to my luck, he's in the balcony.

"Haz...." I called out amd he didn't look back.

"Did you have fun laughing with Luke?" he spat. His words were full of hatred and anger.

"Me and Luke were just friends." I whispered but enough for him to hear me.

"Yeah, because I could tell that it is bullshit." He said and look at me. His eyes were full of intesity, anger and jealousy.

"Lo--" he cut me off. "What is wrong with you? You have a husband right? Why are you still flirting with a guy that I know your husband despise? I mean, why do I care? I'm not your husband." he said and pushed past me.

"I'll be at your doctor's appointment still. I'm not breaking my promise. That Luke can come." he monotonously said.

"Harry." I said and he look at me.

"You don't need to apologize." He coldly said and go to his room. I sighed. Maybe it is not right to do his but something tells me that I need to continue this. But something tells me too that I need to stop this because something wrong will happen.

But I'm stubborn so I decided against it.

---
The next day, Luke came and we hung out. Harry as in his roon all day. Joining us for breakfast and lunch and go back to his room again.

"Let me just call him." I said to Luke and he nodded. I walk towards his room and sighed before knocking.

"Hey, Haz. Wanna join me and Luke, were grabbing food?" I called and he open the door.

"Okay." he replied and close the door behind him.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nodded.

"Yes, now come on." he coldly told me and I nodded.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." I told him and he look at me.

"I want to, okay." he assures me and I nodded. He reached for my hand and we made our way to meet Luke. He saw our hands linked and I made an eye contact to Luke and talk to him through it and told him not to say anything.

We made it to the cafe as Harry nd Luke ordered coffee while I order cake. Since I'm craving for some. They argued about what cake flavor should I eat.

"You should eat vanilla flavor cake you know." Harry mumbles that Luke heard.

"Chocolate was better." Luke whispered back. He's doing a great job in making Harry jealous like he was just making it for purpose.

"I crave for strawberry right now. So stop arguing about it now." I told them and they shut up. Thankfully, because I think we gain some audiences back when I was choosing a flavor. It's kinda annoying though.

"Yes, stop it already, Harry." Luke said and glared at him. Okay, what is his problem.

"I just stop. You're the one keep bringing it back." Harry aegued back and I sighed.

"You know what? Let's go back to the castle now. I'm embarrass about the way you two act." I told them and walk away. They followed behind and we all are quiet in the car.

This day would be very eventful.

---
A/n: How was it? A short chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote. Please read my other story if you're interested. It's on my works and has it first chapter already. Also, thanks for having this story at the Fanfiction list. I couldn't express my happiness in words. I just want to hug you all and shower you all with thank you's. Another reason, I don't update often aside from school was Stranger Things. I binge atch

Thanks again SelenaGomez__22. Xx

Thanks,

Yricka