♚15

S E L E N A

When I enter the kitchen, I gasp and immediately hug my family. I can't believe they are here. I hug my dad first then, my mom, Gigi and Louis.

"What are you doing here, guys?" I said and take in all the threatening tears that will come out anytime if I blink.

"Prince Harry invited us over." Dad said and I look at Harry. He just smiled at me and they all bowed down when the King arrives.

"I'm very please to have your family here, Selena." He said and I nodded.

"Thanks for allowing them here." I said.

"They can visit anytime they want. They're your family and Harry's future in-laws so they are welcome here." He said and I nodded.

The food came a couple of minutes later after we settled down, the dinner was filled with chatter and talking about everything. Harry was silent all throughout only answering question that was directed to him and such things. I need to thank him later.

"Who's up for desserts?" The king said and we all agreed. The blueberry cheesecake me and Harry made was placed in front of us.

"I believe that you and Harry made this, am I right?" The king asked and I nodded.

"I can't wait to eat it." I said and they all chuckled. I took a piece out of it first and eat happily.

"How's it, flower?" Harry asked.

"It tastes good, thanks for helping me making it." I said and he nodded before eating his cake.

The night ended and my parents together with my siblings went home. I don't want them to go but it's getting late. The King allowed me to have them anytime I want. Harry agreed to that also.

Speaking of Harry, I was heading to his room to personally thank him for inviting my parents here. I'm very happy. I knocked at his door and I heard a little shuffling behind the door before he reveals himself. He is shirtless and I can't help but to stare at his tattoos.

"Didn't know you have tattoos?" I blurted. Damn it. That was supposed to be in my mind only.

"I have. What are you doing aside from staring at my tattoos?" He teased and I scoffed.

"Looking and staring was different words and has different meaning." I said and he chuckles.

"Using my own lines now." He fires back.

"No, I don't know you own those. There's no names in them." I replied and he smiled.

"Seriously, flower. What are you doing here?" He asked. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Thank you for inviting my parents for dinner. I really appreciate it. You don't know how I miss having dinner with them." I said and he nodded.

"That's all?" He asked and I nodded.

"Uhhmmm... I'm going." I said and walk away.

"Flower." He calls. I look at him and he already dress into a shirt.

"You're welcome." He said and stop beside me. I nodded and smiled. Again, he stared at me. "Are you going to the balcony?" He asks. I nodded. We both stand at the railings. I can feel his warmness radiating off him.