♚53

Double update. Yay! Xx

S E L E N A

I was shock when he says what he uses to call me. I was sitting in front of my vanity to control all my feeling on low. This is happening he slowly remembers me.

"Should I go to him nd ask about it? No, that's too obvious. Maybe he just don't know what he's saying. Or maybe he remembers those time. Ugh, this is so frustrating." I whispered and look up. I feel my tears became wet and I groaned. I am emotional again. I wipe my tears and sighed.

I decided I'm gonna ask Harry about it. I stood up and fix my hair and dress a bit.

"You can do this." I support myself and got out of my room and make my way owards Harry's. I heard he's talking to someone and it must be really important.

"Maybe I can come back later." I said to myself and about to go in my room when the door opens.

"Selena. Good morning. What are you doing here?" he asks me and my mind shuts down. Like there's no words I can form right now. It was blank.

"I.....I am thinking.... Maybe we could talk. It was about something." I said shyly.

"I would love to, Sel. But we have a problem. I'm sure that can wait. I really need to go." he said and I block his way.

"Harry, this is important. Could I have just a little moment with you? That's what all I'm asking." I begged and he look at me in the eyes. My eyes are watering. I just really need to ask him about what he said last night.

"I really want to, Sel. But my fatger wants to see me. You can have me all night just.... I need to go." he said and walk around me. I sighed and look at his walking figure.

I don't know if I can have a guts to talk about it later. Instead of depressing myself, I called Cara and ask her if she could escort me through the city to shop.

---
"So why this sudden shopping?" she asks after not asking me the whole time we were shopping.

"I just need to get out of that castle. So much has been going on, Cara. It's overwhelming. I've been stressing about Harry remembering me and it's driving me nuts." I exclained and she holds my hand.

"You know that's a bad idea for your baby. Hell, you shouldn't be thinking so much."

"I know, but he says my nickname last night, Cara. I don't know if he remembers or he just messing with me. But if you look into his eyes it's telling something. We spend the afternoon at the beach yesterday. He kissed me. He told me my husband will be happy. He told me that he's missing a lot of things. He told me." I stopped and sob.

"Oh, Sel. I know this is hard. Trust me, this is not the end yet. Have you tried talking to him about what happen last night?" she asks while caressing my back.

"I tried but he has this emergency thing. So, he didn't allow me to talk to him." I said and calm myself.

"I'm so sorry, Selena but you should give him time. If he remembers you and just hiding it maybe he's afraid and too ashamed or maybe he's mad at himself." She conclude and I look at her.

"Why would he be mad at himself?" I ask out of confusion.

"Maybe because he wasn't by your side when you know you have your baby. Maybe he's blaming himself for that accident. I don't know but just keep you hope, Sel. He'll come around. Knowing Harry." she comforted and I smiled.

"Thanks, Cara. I wouldn't know what would I do without you." I said.

"Always here for you, Sel and you're nothing without a British, blonde bimbo beside you. That should be me if you're wondering." she smiles and I chuckles. "To made you day, we should go and have that mani pedi. We never did one of those in ages and it'll keep you calm. What do you say?" she offers and I nodded as we both go to our favorite mani pedi salon downtown.

---
Night comes fastly and I need to say goodbye to Cara.

"Thanks for everything, Cara. I'll contact you if I need something." I said and hug the blonde.

"No worries, Sel. You're like my sister. You spend a lot of time in my house back then as well as me. So it'll be my pleasure to comfort the next queen of this kingdom." she teases and I playfully slap her arm.

"Please, well, goodbye. Be careful. Call me when you got home." I shouted and she throws me a thumbs up.

I'm back at the castle. I open the door as the maids bowed in the sight of me.

"Miss Selena, may I help you with that?" Hannah, one of the maid, says.

"Sure thing, Hannah. Just bring that to where my room is." I said and find John. He's the only person that knows everything.

"John!" I called out and the old man smiled and took a bow.

"What can I do for you, Miss? Buy you some fruits?" he asks. I smiled when he remembers that when I'm craving for grapes.

"No, uhhm, does Harry got home already?" I asked.

"I'm afraid to say but no, Miss. The Prince and the Royal Highness doesn't come home yet. Why though?"

"Nothing, just wondering." I mumble and he nodded.

"If you want I could drive you to where they are." he offers and I shook my head.

"No, it's okay, John. I'm fine. Gonna wait for him. But give me a heads up if he enters that door, alright?" I said and he obliged. I walked my way to the kitchen and ask for something to eat.

"I hope you don't mine some leftover Chicken." Mary, the cook said and laid the food down.

"It's okay, Mary. Just wanna fill my stomach a little. No need to cook again for me." I told her and she excuse herself and I ate in silence. Aftrr finishing, I go to my room and change for bed. On my way to the balcony, I told the maids that if they saw Harry tell him I'm in the balcony waiting for him.

I sat and open my book and began reading until I feel asleep.

---
"Sel..." someone whispers and shook me gently. I open my eyes and squinted when the lights hit my eyes.

"What time is it now?" I ask groggily.

"It's 12 midnight." he said and sighed. I look at him. "What was the thing you supposed to talk to me?" he asks and I shook my head.

"Forget it. You're tired and I'm tired since me and Cara spends the day together. Go to sleep. I'm sure it can wait til tomorrow." I said and he nods.

"Whatever it is, I should know, okay?" he said and I nodded. He smiles and leave me sitting in the balcony myself.

Maybe he remembers or maybe he's not. But one thing's for sure. He knows something. Just like Cara said. Maybe he is scared. Because I might go crazy on him if he does remember. Or maybe he's mad at himself because he's missing too much in my life. I'll still keep my hope until he finally tell to me that he remembers me.

And again, for so many times, I wait and I keep hoping.

---
A/n: How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote. A double update it is. I'm just excited to publish this. You are still allowed to ask question random or personal.

Thanks,

Yricka