♚49

(Read Author's Note below. Xx)

S E L E N A

Hours, days and weeks have passed to sum it all up, a month had passed already. Harry got out of the hospital, thankfully. He still has some medicine to take but all in all he's fine. He's been recovering so fast except his memories. It's still pretty fucked up if I could describe it. He still has those dreams but it's actually his memories occuring every other night. Well, me, I'm still hoping he'll remember me. I'm getting big day by day and I'm gaining weight also. Also add the hormones that made me irritable by simple things sometimes. Like today, I woke up with a queasy feeling so I'm in my full bitch attitude.

"My gosh! Can you just do it faster?" I exclaimed while looking at the maid that was helping cook. Right after those words came out of my mouth, I immediately apologize. "I'm so sorry, Daphnee. I...." she smiled and nodded understandingly.

"It's okay Miss. You're pregnant. It's normal. You and Harry's mother were the same. They both shouted at me for not doing things faster." she said and I smiled.

"Really sorry, Daphnee. I.... Can I leave you for a moment? Just put that in the oven for 350 degrees. I just need some air." I said and she nodded. I got out of the kitchen and let out a heavy sigh. I walk towards the direction of the balcony where me and Harry always hang out when he still has his memories.

When I get there, the warmthness of the place feels like home. I inhaled and exhaled before sitting at the couch placed there. I played at the ends of my white sleeveless summer maternity dress.

I was enjoying my relaxed state when someone cleared their throat behind me

I was enjoying my relaxed state when someone cleared their throat behind me. By the beating of my heart, I immediately know who it was.

"Hey." he said and I look up and smile at him in response. "I heard you were cooking something a minute ago. What happen?" he asks and sit beside me. I sighed and lower my head.

"I shouted at one of your maids. I mean, I didn't mean it though, my hormones were jist going crazy today." I explains and I heard him chuckle a little.

"Is it hard?" he asks out of the blue. I look at him and see if he was being serious.

"Of course, it is." I sass. He widen his eyes a little and smiles in amusement.

"Chill. Gosh, woman." he exclaimed. I smiled and look out the open field.

"Sorry. It's hard. Especially, if the father of this child didn't even remember me." I said and he furrows his brows.

"What do you mean?" he slowly asks and I widen my eyes. Shit.

"Nothing." I immediately said and he nodded. The look in his face tells me that he didn't even buy my excuse instead he let it slide.

"Can I ask you a favor?" he asks after a moment of silence.

"Sure, what is it?" I said and he look at my eyes directly.

"Can I kiss you?" he whispered while leaning in. I widen my eyes when I heard him say that. My heart was beating wildly. Butterflies erupts in my stomach or maybe it was the heartbeat of our baby. His face were so close to mine, still waiting for the moment I gave him permission to put his lips in mine.

"Yeah." Do you have a moment where you blurt out things that weren't supposed to be sat aloud? Like you thought you said it on your mind but you really said it out loud and you regretted it. Because I feel so dumb right this moment.

He smiles and slowly lean in and in just a blink of an eye, our lips connected. He starts to move as I did too. His hands finds its way to my back and pulls me closer but stop because of my pregnant belly. I pulled away and chuckled.

"Sorry, preggy problems." I joked and he smiled. He looks at me and brush some hairs behind my ears.

"Why does your lips are so familiar?" he said and I blushes. I cleared my throat and slowly back away from him. "So, is your husband a jealous type?" he asks uncomfortably.

"Oh, trust me. He is." I said. He look at me with his scared eyes.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I forgot you have a husband." he panics and I smiled.

"Haz. It's fine." I said and smiled. "Why did you kiss me?" I ask and he sighed.

"I..... You know, my dreams, I'm just curious. The girl in my dreams sounds like you and just needed to try some things." he said and scratch the back of his neck.

"Okay. So, is this girl's face clear now?" I asked eagerly. Anticipated about him remembering me.

"No, still a blur. It sucks because I feel a connection to that girl every time she appears in my dreams. My heart suddenly beats faster when she appears and the I wake up like seriously." he said and I smiled internally. His mind forgets but his heart were finding ways to remember me.

"Well, I hope you're gonna find out who she is." I said and he nodded. "If you ever see her face clearly, what will you do? I mean, I told you that maybe it was part of your forgotten memories that your doctor was telling you." I asks.

"Well, I have a feeling that it's my memories and if it is. I will find that girl, say sorry to her because I was an asshole for forgetting her and fill up those days I wasn't by her side." he said and I nodded.

"That's great. I think." I admitted. It was nice. I just hope he remembers fastly because I want him to remember before our child borns.

"One last favor." he said and I nodded. "I'm not going to kiss you again. I imagine your husband is a big bulky man that can flip me upside down." He said and I giggled.

"He wasn't like that. He's bulky, yeah but not that aggressive type." I describe him and he nodded.

"Can I..... Can I touch your belly?" he asks and this guy is surprising me. "I mean, it's okay if you don't want to. I'm just curious. You know what forget it." he said.

"It's fine" I said and he look at me.

"Are you serious?" he unbelievably asks. I nodded and I take his hand and place it in my belly.

"Woah, it's so round." he amazingly exclaimed.

"Of course, dork" I said and he widen his eyes when it kicks.

"It freaking kicks." he said and I smiled at his amazement. "That feels magical, Sel. Thanks. I gotta go now. Have some future king duties." He said.

"You know, you should be resting." I said as he stood up.

"It's my job and I just can't leave my father alone. See you at dinner." he said and leave me alone. I sighed but have the smile in my face. I feel that he's going to remember me sooner than later.

"Just hold on tight, baby. Daddy will come back. I am sure of that." I said and smiled.

---
A/n: How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote. And thank you for 32k reads, 1.87k votes and a thousand comment. I really appreciate the love you give to this book. I love you all so much.

Here's a little treat for you guys ince you all have been amazing. I will allow you to ask me anything (except the book because that will give you a lot of spoilers) personal or just randomn things. Gonna give you a shout out and gonna give you a thank you message on your profile board. Just some giving back treats.

Thanks,

Yricka