♚45

S E L E N A

I am shocked. I can't even feel my body right now. The words of the announcer was not letting me fully understand what was going on. Luke was saying something but I was too caught up of my emotions and he was not helping.

"Selena!" Luke shouted that made me look at him. The whole crowd turns towards the two of us and look at me with sympathy. "We need to go." he commanded and I nodded slowly as he literally dragged me out of my chair.

While we were in the car, I was silent and the news was still on my mind. What the hell happened? Why it did happened? How did it happened? Those questions were going circles around my mind and it slowly sinks in, until I realaize I was sobing and Luke immediately comforted me.

*Moments before*

The show was interrupted by a news that leads all of the customers to glance at the television. It confuses me too and made me look at it too. I mean, the news here in our kingdom will only interrupt a show if something happens. Which is rare.

"What the hell happen?" Luke mumbled. I briefly glance at him and focus my attention to the television.

"Breaking news, there's a newly reported accident happen in the St. Peter's Avenue. It said to be a car crash and to give you more details, we have George Shennings live at the avenue." the newscaster said and it flashes to the accident.

"Thanks, Judy, I am here at the accident. Let me give you some details. The car, according to the police, was said to be a palace car. There were two men in the car, including our Prince, Prince Harry. At the moment he was in the critical condition and was being deliver immediately to the ER. The police wasn't sure of how it crash but they said that they will try anything to find what happen. Back to you, Judy." he said. My throat tightens. I cannot function. Harry was in the car. My Harry.

The whole cafe was mumbling to each ither as Luke was talking. I cannot think and just stare at the crowd, blocking all the noise.

*End*

We arrived immediately at the hospital and the royal guards immediately recognize me and Luke as they bowed down to give respect. One guard escorted us to where the other royals were.

When we were there, the whole place silenced. Harry's father immediately hug me as I burst into tears. All of his relatives were giving me sympathy.

"How? Why? What happen? I..... This wasn't supposed to happen. I.... I have sonething important to tell him and this happen. We weren't in good terms but I don't know why. We never did talk it through. He is so unfair. Why did he.... I am about to tell him I'm pregnant. That it's his child. I was about to see his smiling self. I was supposed to say a lot of things. I.... I need him. Just why?!" I said and sobbed loudly.

"Shhhh...  Calm down, Selena." His father soothed.

"How can I caln down? My boyfriend slash the father of my child was laying in there. I don't know how it happen. I jist want him here. I want him back. Just tell me he's okay, that he's going to be fine. I will literally go out of ny freaking mind if he dies." I said still crying.

"I know it hurts. As his father, it gurts so much to see his son's girlfriend cry but we need to stay positive and just hope he's gonna be fine." his father said as I continue to cry.

---
Later that evening, I was silent in the corner. My family came and Harry's relatives were just going to change and go back here. I was staring at the wall in front of me. Still can't believe what happen.

"Sel, you need something to eat." Gigi said but I ignore her and just stare at the white wall. She sighs. They are commanding me to eat but I don't think I have a gut to eat after what happen. Harry was still in the ER. He was there for about a whole day right now. Thinking about that made my eyes shed a tear. I wipe it and can't help but to sib again.

"Oh, Sel." Gigi cried and I lean into her for support. I never thought that I'm going to cry this much for a guy. I never thought that I would care this much for a guy. I never thought I would love this much for a guy. I love him so much it hurts. A lot.

Hours passed, all of them were looking tired but I'm still awake and still waited for the doctor cone out. As I was saying that, the doctor cane out and all of them was fully awake.

"Who's the relative of Prince Harry?" the doctor asks and I immediately ran in front.

"Is he okay?" I asked with a throathy voice from all the crying. He looks at me and smiled.

"The surgery was successful. He breaks his arm, leg and elbow. A concussion was formed in the left side of his brain and we took care of that. It took long because his heart was stopping every four hours and miraculously start to beat again. All in all it was successful. The nurse will transfer him to a room and he was ready." he said and we all nodded. I sighed. Harry was okay.

I couldn't be more happy to think that Harry was okay. He was fine. He was not in the line of life and death. The fact that the doctor said that his heart stop every 4 hours and miraculously beats again fascinates me. I look down and touch my belly who has a life growing.

"He's fine. Daddy's fine. We'll be okay. Daddy won't leave now." I whispered and we all go once the nurses said that he's ready.

---
2 months passed and Harry was still in coma. Day by day his relatives were losing hope and I hate to admit it out loud but I am too. There are times that I was the only one in his room. Like today.

"You know, I'm 2 months pregnant right now and I'm craving weird foods." I said and play with his fingers. Even though he's just laying there with a tube supporting his life. He still looks so good.

I sighed knowing that he will hear but will never respond. I've been like this for 2 months now. Talking to him and I almost get tired but I never stop hoping that he will wake up and I will tell him a lot of things about my pregnancy. The whole kingdom knows I'm pregnant and they were happy about it.

"Harry, you need to wake up. You need to open your goddamn eyes and say that you're awake. You need to..... I need you. I feel like I'm alone now. They are telling me to stay good but how can I be good if I know that you are not okay. I need you. Please. Just please." I said while crying. Again.

But unexpected things happen that will make me feel like the world is against me.

---
A/n: How was it? Cliff hanger again. Don't forget to comment and vote. This would be the last update for this week. I will not update next week because of exams and stuffs so I leave you to this. Two updates in two days.

Truth be told:

I accidentally published this. I haven't finish it yet. But here ya go.

And,

Louis' new song is so good. Also Sam Smith's (probably late with this one)

Thanks,

Yricka