♚38

S E L E N A

The next morning was pretty hectic. We are invited to attend a charity party. Then, head off to attend a wedding party of Harry's cousin. Then, attend a private meeting with the local investors. I woke up pretty much early for my liking.

I wad ordered to dress up immediately. I was wearing a blue sleeveless lace dress that was tight on me and show off my curves and ended perfectly on my mid thigh. A perfect dress for a small charity party. My hair was curled and I paired it up with white heels.

A knock erupted through my doors and it reveals Harry in his suit as always

A knock erupted through my doors and it reveals Harry in his suit as always. I smiled at him and put on my necklace and other jewelry on.

"Are you ready?" he asks and I nodded before following behind him. As we reach the front door the guards open the car door and Harry get in and me of course.

"It will be a long day. Are you ready to do this?" he asks.

"Of course. I'm going to do this everyday, aren't I?" I said and he smiled.

"Just remember not to answer any rude questions from the paps and such things. Don't let it get to you and lastly, choose questions you ONLY wants to answer." he reminds me and I nodded.

"Yeah. I know." I said and he nodded before looking at the papers in front of him.

"What are those?" I ask and he look at me briefly.

"Some background check for the charity were going too. Of course, we need to ensure that the kingdom's money will be use in good purposes. Look at this, they will need the money to built new school at the local town that was capable to teach children who's parents were in a working class of family. They said that they will built hospitals at the local town too for the people there." he explains.

"Then the money is in good hands." I commented and he nodded.

"Indeed." he said and I look out the window.

"Do we go straight to your cousin's wedding or we go back home to get ready?" I ask.

"We go straight there. That's why there is that van following us. So we could change into a formal attire for the occasion." he said and I nodded.

"It is indeed tiring." I commented and minutes later, we arrived at the charity party.

Camera flashes harshly in our face once Harry and I stepped out. We took a couple of pictures and enter inside. The party was packed with children and other people who was willing to give a share of their wealth to the commoners. Well, I am one too.

"Oh, I forgot. You're giving a speech." Harry whispered and I look at him shocked.

"Are you serious? I don't have anything with me." I panic.

"Just be yourself. That's it." he said and we greeted all the people who recognizes us.

The whole party went silent as the host of the party went inside. I was dying of nervousness inside. Oh fuck Harry.