♚25

S E L E N A

Standing in front of him after what I say was nerve wrecking. I didn't heard him leave or say something. He just fell silent for a couple of minutes.

"Sel...." he called but I refuse to look up. More like to shy to even look up and stare at his green orbs. Having the idea of me not looking up to him, he gently cups my face and let him face me. He stares at my boring brown orbs.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way. I completely understand." I blurted. His eyes were screaming confusion if what I said. His whole face lights up and his eyes were bright as well as his lips turns upward and form into a smile.

"Who told you I didn't feel the same way?" He said and I am completely gobsmacked. He chuckled. "Yes, I like you, too, Sel." He said and one thing's for sure that I can't form a word right now.

"Say something..." he said after my mind completely blacked out.

"I can't.... I don't know what to say." I honestly said and he sighed.

"I'm glad that you like me back. I don't know how but you make me feel like home. You manages to squeeze into my heart. You manage to become my everything." He said sincerely. I smiled.

"Me too, Harry. Me too." I said and he smiled. He connects our lips together without any hesitation. His lips were soft and plump. Every time we kiss feels different, it has many emotions like we kiss the first time. He makes me feel safe and content in some ways.

"That's why you're avoiding me because you like me." He said when he pulled away. I blush in embarrassment.

"I just don't know how to act around you." I said and he nodded.

"Don't do that again, Flower. I hate it." He said and I nodded. He motions us to sit on my bed. My head was resting on his chest and his arms were around me.

"Harry, can I ask you something?" I said after a comfortable silence. He hummed in reply indicating me to ask away. "Where is your mom?" I asked and he tense a bit because of the question so I easily regretted asking him that. "Sorry, if you don't want to talk about that matter then it's okay." I said and he cleared his throat.

"No, I think I can tell it to you." He said and I nodded understandingly. He took a deep breath before speaking.

"My mom died when I was 11 years old." He trailed and I suck in a deep breath.

"Go on." I said and he look at me.

"She died in a car accident. My dad needs to be here to control the kingdom because it has some issues. He was suppose to go to a city for visitation but because my dad is super busy and it's the kingdom rule that when the King was busy of the kingdom, he will not leave the kingdom until it's solve in that case the heiress or the Queen will be the one to have the work that the King resided because of the problem of the kingdom. I remember I was playing my toys with my maid when dad was rushing to walk out. Being curious I go out and ask why is he in a hurry. He hug me tightly and that's the first time I ever saw my dad cried. He's a tough man but that proves that no matter how tough a person can be it has it's weakest point. I remember seeing my mom laying lifeless in the hospital. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I don't want to believe it. That my mom died. It's hard for me to see her lying there while I was just looking at her as if she was a mannequin. I want to be the one that was dead not her. But she will be broken if that happens. So, instead of mourning, I keep going but forbid myself to be happy." He said. I look at him. Sadness were pooling around his eyes. Tears were threatening to spill but being so stubborn he keep it in.