♚21

H A R R Y

These past days were amazing. I never felt happy inside since her. Selena is making feel amazing. Wanting me to be the guy he looks for. I don't know what's happening but I kinda like it.

"Sel, are you ready?" I ask while standing in front of her door. She open the door and again she was mesmerizing.

"You look beautiful." I blurt out and mentally face palmed myself. She giggled and that was the best sound I've ever heard. What am I even saying? I feel like a lovesick girl.

"You don't look bad yourself too." She replied with a smile in her face. I love it when she's smiling. Her whole face lights up, her eyes crinkle and her lips was form in a smile. It makes my heart warm. I don't know what will happen to me if I saw a tear slip her eyes, or even a sad frown appears on her face and it's my fault. I'll probably won't forgive myself. Selena is a kind of girl that's too good for me. I don't deserve her but somehow I manage to make her feel like I deserve her. She's a kind of girl that needs to be happy as always and believe me or not, I want to be the deserving guy for her because I don't want to see her with other guys.

"Come on." I said and she nodded. I slip my hands in her. I admit it became a habit as well as kissing her. Her hands is small but it fits mine perfectly like a missing jigsaw puzzle. I hate the way she's making me feel but at the same time I like it.

"I can't wait to give those goods to people." She said and I can tell that she really is excited.

"Yeah, me too. It's been awhile since I go there." I said.

"Why?" She ask. I shook my head indicating her that I don't want to talk about it. The thing I don't like about Selena is her curiosity. I don't like someone going in my life then leave like her. She knows me more than Selena and I'm afraid that she might use it against me.

"Okay. But promise me, you'll tell me, Harry. I care about you, just to let you know." She said and enter the car. I care about her too but I don't want her to know how broken I am inside. I enter the car and saw her looking outside. I held her hands and pull her gently to me.

"I promise, I'll tell you. Just not now." I whispered and kiss her forehead.

We arrived at the venue and I saw her face lights up. I know she will like it if the venue has balloons and banner like a friendly theme one.

"This is beautiful." She said and I help her got out of the car. The people attended the event bowed down. The Malik guy was here also picturing us. Knowing that Selena find him cute irritate me. Call me selfish because I am.

We go to the front and I motion Selena to talk. She smiled and take the mic in my hand. I stand beside her as she sighed.

"Hi, uhhmmm, first of all, I want to thank all of you who came, you all know that this is my goal. My family and I was in the state that were most of the people who was struggling to meet each other ends meet. Being here and helping you all was my dream since I was child and having it coming true was an honor. I will be your voice, you don't need to be afraid to come to me if you saw me in the streets. I'm still Selena. Some of you know me, some of you don't but I'm still the girl that wants to help people. So thank you for coming, we appreciate it." She said and I couldn't help but to adore this girl standing beside me. She's so beautiful. Inside and out. I don't deserve her at all.

I motion the royal guards to get all the goods and all the things. I'm surprise that Selena give everything from food to the clothes and necessities. I don't complain though it makes me happy that she wants what she is doing. Me and her started giving people the goods and all I can hear to the people were thank yous.

After the giving of goods, we prepared lunch for them too and we were there to join them. This is the most happy day I've been ever since mom left and she left.

When I first met Selena, I thought she is some poor girl that was intended to marry me. I don't want any girl after her. But Selena manage to squeeze in through my locked heart. Selena makes me feel home. It's sound cheesy but that's what I feel. When I first kiss her, I felt everything was in right track. I feel safe around her but still cautious around her.

After the event we go straight to the castle, I can tell Selena was tired because she fell asleep immediately. She woke up when I was placing her in her bed.

"Don't leave me." She said. I can't tell if she was awake or not.

"Please, don't leave me." She begged me while her hands were tightly holding my arms. I smiled and kiss her forehead. I place her gently as she loosen her grasp. I call Nicole who just got back to dress Selena in her comfortable clothes and I will be back.

After I dressed myself, I saw Selena nibbling a muffin. I smiled.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She asks and look at me.

"You're tired." I simply said and sat beside her.

"I must be really heavy." She said as embarrassment was plastered in her face. I lift her chin to make her look at me.

"You're not heavy and even if you are that doesn't change anything." I said and she hide her face in my neck. I chuckle and bring my arms around her to hug her.

"I really want to know you, Harry." She whispered. "But you're not ready and I'll accept that." She said and kiss the side of my mouth when she pulled away.

"I don't know how to, Sel. The last time I open myself to someone. It breaks me. I'm sorry." I said and she nodded. An uncomfortable silence build around us.

"Want some?" She ask while lending me the muffin she was eating. I nodded and she breaks it in half then give it to me. She's a great breaker of an uncomfortable silence.

"You know that we're sleeping and you're eating muffins." I said and she shrugged.

"You're eating it too." She said and I chuckle. When she finishes, she lets out a tired yawn. I smile and pull her towards me. She snuggle close to me and I kiss her forehead.

"I care about you too." I whispered and stare into the wall and zoned out. What is she doing to me? She makes me want to own her.

She will be the death of me.

---
♚Character's Every Chapter GIF♚

🐶🐶🐶A/n: How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka