♚35

H A R R Y

*past*

I was walking on the street early in the morning. I was wearing a black hoodie and a skinny jeans so people will not recognize who I was. Being a rebel was somewhat fun and exciting. I'm seeing her right now and I couldn't be more happier. I met her in a bar once and she became my secret. Her family was very close to ours because of the business they have.

"Hey!" I said and kiss her cheeks. She giggled in response. Her giggles, laughs and smiles light up my world every damn time.

"Hey! How are you?" She flirtatiously replied.

"I'm fine, Pia. Don't worry about me. Now, what do you want?" I asked and she thought for it for a moment.

"Anything, that can make my stomach satisfied. You choose, I don't care." She said and I smiled. I ordered the same thing I have for her. 

"Did your parents still fighting?" I asked once we get the foods.

"Yeah, unfortunately, dad successfully won the case and now living with her mistress." She said. I look at her. "And to think that, the woman has a daughter and a very bitch one makes me want to disown my father." She said while stabbing the pancake with the plastic fork she has in her hands.

"It's going to be alright. I can feel it." I said while holding her hand in mine and lifting it up to kiss it. She sighed.

"Yeah. I hope so." She replied.

*present day*

"After that, she ditch all our meetings together. She became distant and all of a sudden she just stop and I was constantly waiting for her at our meeting place. I stop too. Knowing that she wasn't going to come there again. Then, I met her step sister, Kendall." I said. I look at Selena's face and she was just listening to me. What will I do if this girl wasn't by my side anymore?

"As in Kendall Jenner?" She asks with her brows furrowed.

"Yeah, wait how did you know Kendall?" I asked and she look at me.

"She was once my best friend and yeah, her mom married a rich man that turns out to be Pia's dad she became total bitch." Selena said. I nodded.

"Me and Kendall share a lot of things together. We're like friends with benefits kind of thing. But that stopped when she start having feelings for me. It's my fault for sticking her with me and I know that I'll have someone in my life. So instead of thinking that, I consider Kendall's feelings. Until the day of the interview stuff. Where I met Pia again. I don't know how to act or anything. It seems like when I saw her I made a biggest bullshit in my life. I know that she knows that I'm having things with her step sister. I ran away. I couldn't face her. Then, I bump into you. Sorry, if I was a bit rude that day. I just had a bad day." I told her.

"Now, I understand things." she replied and lean in to connect her lips in mine. "Thanks for sharing things with me Haz." she continued.

"I just don't want to repeat the same scenerio all over again. I care for you deeply and when I say that I am. I really am. I took things seriously in case you didn't know. Just don't leave me." I begged. I know that Selena promised me a couple of times already that she wasn't going o leave me but I'm being paranoid and keep her mine and mine only.

"Harry, no matter what happens, I'll stat by your side and I'm not going o leave you." Selena replied while looking at my eyes admiringly and surely. I look back and all of a sudden, things goes frozen around me. All I see is Selena. Her only. Everything slows down and my heart starts thumping against my chest wildly.

I love her. Realization hit me that leads me to lean away from Selena's touch.

"Why?" she asks. Her brows were furrowed and her eyes were confused.  Why did I notice this things all of a sudden?

"I just need air. Can you leave me alone please?" I asked. She looked at me again.

"What? Why?"

"Just.... leave, Sel. Please." I begged. Trying to contain my feelings all together.

"We were just fine. What h--"

"Just leave!" I screamed and she back away. Her eyes were glossy and I know she was about to cry. "Just leave for a second, Sel." I said more calmly. She nodded while biting her lips and slowly approached the door.

I want her to ask me again what's wrong and I'll tell her. I want her to look back and hug me tightly and then I'll never let her go.

"Just call me if you're already calmed down. I'll be on my room." she quietly replied. Too afraid to look at me and say those. She open the door and close it quietly. I sighed loudly.

"Fuck!" I screamed and punch the wall near me repeatedly. When my knuckles were bleeding, I stopped and panted loudly.

That's why I don't want Selena in the first place. I'm not capable of loving someone. I always screw up things. I knew from the moment that I saw her in the castle, I knew that I'm going to like her. But didn't know that I was going to love her. I reacted like that because things always goes wrong when I love someone.

"Fuck..." I whispered. Now, Selena was again afraid of me. I'm not the person she thinks I am. I'm screwed. Very twisted to be exact.

Once I calmed down my nerves, I got up and leave my room. I silently walked towards Selena's room. I'm now in front of her door. I slowly open it and saw her figure under the duvet peacefully sleeping.

I walked towards her and gently lay beside her. I brush the hair that was covering her face.

"I'm sorry, Selena. I'm just a man wanting to be good to be your man." I whispered. I kiss her cheeks and before I laid down beside her. I whispered.

"I love you."

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it?  Last chapter got tou all shooked and yeah. Sorry bout that. This chapter take too long to finish and I'm not happy about it. Anyways, Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks,

Yricka