♚24

S E L E N A

When we woke up the next day, I suddenly feel shy around him. Now, that I know that I like him gives me anxiousness around him. Of course, Harry notice it but didn't say anything. Thank God. We were currently eating breakfast and of course, I avoided every stare he's giving me, like I just don't know how I would feel after my realization.

"Hey, are you alright?" He suddenly asked. I can tell that he was irritated by my sudden way of treating him.

"I'm alright, don't worry." I said and he nodded while having his gaze on mine lasted for a couple of seconds.

"Just let me know if something's wrong or if I did something wrong." He coldly said.

"No, you didn't do something wrong." I said and look at him briefly. He nodded and continue eating. We fall in an uncomfortable silence only the clanking of spoon with the plates were heard. When Harry finished, he immediately stood up and leave me alone.

Okay. I upset him and does will not help towards what I was feeling towards him. I dab the napkin on my mouth before standing up also. Deciding to follow him.

"Have you seen Prince Harry?" I ask the maid that just passed by.

"No, Miss." She said and bowed down. I smiled thankfully and continue my way to find Harry.

I know that it's wrong to avoid him but I just don't know how to approach him. I haven't been with someone before other than Blake. I mean, he's the only one in our school who has a strong liking for me.

As a matter of fact, I don't have any experience with this whole liking-Harry ordeal. I really don't have any idea. Sure, I can say that I find most of the guys in my school were cute but none of them fit my standards. Then came Harry who was the total opposite of what I want for a guy.

He makes me change the way to look at things. He makes me feel foreign things that I'm sure I haven't felt before. He makes me happy in the smallest way possible. Like him smiling or just frowning. He's the most complicated guy I've ever encounter. He intrigues me so much that I felt myself getting closer to him.

I want to be the one who he can trust to. I want to know what happen to his mom, why is he a bipolar and lastly who is she. Like I said before, I felt like he knows me more than I do to him. I know he said he's not ready yet and it was hard for him to open up to him but my mother gave birth to a curious lady which happens to be me.

I search the whole place that I have a feeling he would be there but nothing. Just the castle's high quality furniture. I sighed and walk away from his bedroom.

"Where did he go?" I ask myself quietly. I walk to my bedroom and lazily laid down. I shouldn't have ignore him. I sighed and close my eyes.

---
I heard someone humming and I slowly open my eyes. I saw him sitting at the study table with a guitar, pen and notebook on tow. I stare at him and he seem really into in what he's doing. He suddenly sings and I melt. He's voice was raspy and beautiful. Almost sounding like an angel sent from above. His fingers were strumming the guitar magnificently. He seems to be practicing what he has written.

"And ohhhh, we started
Two hearts in one home
It's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn, I know.

But oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home." He ended. It was beautiful. He looks up and I just got busted for staring at him. He cleared his throat and put his guitar down.

"You heard it all, don't you?" He said. The coldness in his voice was noticeable still.

"I did-" I was cut off by him speaking.

"Dinner's ready." He said and went out of my room. He's still upset. I sighed and stood up following him to the dining room.

When we were at the dining area, you can tell that we were arguing because of the silence. The aura was different from how it is used to be. When we are having dinner, we always talk about everything but now it's just silence. I think the maids were confuse as why we weren't talking to each other this day. I mean, I upset him.

After dinner, I head back straight to my room. I showered to think about things. As I was walking out heading to my room, Harry was there getting his things. I look at him and he was just getting his things. He was not facing me. He was about to get out when I called him.

"Harry, are you alright?" I mentally face palmed myself.

"Yeah, don't worry." He said. I get him now it's irritating not to have the attention from someone you want to talk to.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm just thinking things." I said and look down.

"You could've told it to me." He said.

"Well, it's not that easy. It's really complicated." I told him and he sighed.

"Look, I know I'm not saying anything that much of me to you but I'm trying, Sel. I just want you to keep opening about you and somehow I found myself having the urge to say things because of you. You became my rock all of a sudden and you ignoring me have me the feeling that you don't trust me enough about what's in your thoughts. You once said that you won't judge me if I start to open up to you then I would do the same thing." He said and I sighed.

"I'm not ignoring you for no reason. I'm just shy of how I will tell you or even afraid of how will you react." I said truthfully and I heard him shift telling me that he's closer. He made me look up to him.

"Tell me what is it." He commanded. I sighed.

"You're not those guys I dream of but you are the opposite of them but you made me feel things I can't explain myself as I have never experience before." I trailed. "I like you, Harry. I don't know how but I manage to squeeze you in." I said and blush in embarrassment. He falls silent and what he replied makes my whole body melt.

---
♚Character's Every Chapter♚

🐶🐶🐶A/n: How was it? Hope you like it

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? Hope you like it. And Harry's going to my freaking country on May 1, 2018 and I can say that I'm 50/50 of going. I'm really excited. And sorry for the short ass chapter. 😘 Don't forget comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka