♚42

S E L E N A

The trip to Maldives made us closer than ever. I can say that I'm going to miss the place because it's where me and Harry let ourselves be vulnerable with one another. Now, we're back to the Kingdom and all I can say is one word.

Stress.

After we got back, of course, the paparazzi know that we made a vacation out of town and bomabard us with question that confused me as where did thay got the information. Did they follow us all the way there? Or they secretly put GPS or some camera shit so they can know what were doing?

We just rest for one day and work was came like a storm at us. Conference there, conference that. I don't really mind at all but it makes me anxious and tired as hell.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked. We were currently in the castle's limo heading to another charity party.

"Yeah, I'm just really tired that's all." I said and he look at me.

"We can cancel it if you want?" he said and was about to get his phone but I reached his hand and get his phone out of his hands.

"It's okay, Haz. I think I just feel like I've never done this before after we go back to Maldives. It feels like it's a new nature for me since Maldives was fun." I said. He nodded.

"I know, it makes me tired also but not as tired as you feel. But yeah, speaking of Maldives, I still remember how you loudly scream my name." he smirked and I playfully smack his arms.

"You jerk." I commented qnd he chuckles before connecting our hands and he slightly massages it.

"Does this help a little?" he asks and I nodded and hummed in pleasure.

"Your majesty, we're here." the chauffeur said.

"Ready?" he asks and I nodded and the door opens. Harry came out first and help me out. The cameras flashes rapidly as it makes me dizzy. All of a sudden, my whole surrounding blackens and the last thing I heard was screams.

---
Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound repeatedly fills my ear and one thing's for sure, the sound makes me annoyed as hell. I open my eyes slowly to see what the beeping sound is but regret when the light blind me.

"You're awake." a voice said as I tried to open my eyes again. Harry was sitting beside me and holding my hands.

"Where am I?" I said and the beeping sound resurface back. I look at my left and saw a monitor that shows my heart rate.

"You fainted." he simply said and I looked at him.

"How long was I out?" I asked and he looks at me full of concern.

"Two days." he said and I examine his face. The prominent bags were visible under his eyes and he look so tired.

"I was out for two days. That was long." I concluded and he sighed.

"The doctor said it was over fatigue and you need to rest for a week after you get discharged. I'm really worried, Sel." he said and I squeeze his hands.

"I'm sorry." I murmured.

"You don't have to say sorry. You could've told me that yiu were really tired that it makes you faint. Your faint made the news for over two days and we need to take care of it. Rumots are spreading that you're pregnant but I denied it." he said and when he say the word pregnant my heart race. Well, I don't know why but my heart reacts.

"I'm not pregnant. If you want to know." I said and he nodded.

"Others say that I abused and starve you to death. Like seriously, it makes me want to punch them all." he said and I giggled.

"Have you got any sleep? Because from the look at the bags under your eyes you haven't got any sleep at all." I stated and he lowers his head down.

"Just slept for two hours this past two days. I mean, I'm waiting for you to wake up." he said and I smiled.

"Go to sleep. You look awful." I said and he scoffed.

"Thanks." he sarcastically replied. I giggled and watched him plopped himself at the couch which he barely fits. His legs were hanging tiredly at the edge and soon he closes his eyes. I know he's fast asleep. I smiled and close my eyes also to get some sleep.

---
I got discharged in the afternoon and all the maids, I mean ALL the maids were worried about me. They were everywhere since Harry made some errand but promise me he will get back as soom as he can.

"You don't have to follow me all the time." I told Nicole and the others.

"The prince order us. We cannot just ignore it." Nicole replied and I sighed.

"Atleast leave me in the balcony. I promise I'll be fine. No faint or anything." I begged Nicole as he look at me.

"Fine. But let us escort you to the balcony." she decides and I nodded. Just like I said they leave me alone in the balcony. I inhaled the fresh air and smiled contentedly while my eyes are closed.

"You're really stubborn, aren't you?" a voice said.

"You made them follow me everywhere. It makes me uncomfortable." I said and open my eyes to look at Harry.

"It's for your safety and for reassurance that incase you faint one of them will call me immediately." he said and I smiled. I scotted closer to hum and he auto matically draped it around me.

"That's sweet." I whispered and he kissed my forehead. I pulled away and connect our lips. He smiled and pulled me over his lap so right now I'm straddling him.

"Your parents were here."he informed out of breath. I kiss him briefly and the information he gave sink in.

"That's the errand you have to do?" I questions and he nodded.

"You're such a dork." I commented and he smiled.

"Your dork. Well, come on. I told them I am going to find you and come back immediately." he said and I climb off him as he take my hands in his and we both exit the balcony so we can meet ny parents downstairs who was waiting for us.

---
A/n: How was it? Early update, I know. I just feel like updating. So yeah, thanks for those who love my new story already even though the prologue were the only thing that has been published. If anyone of you didn't read it yet, here's the link again: https://my.w.tt/UiNb/9Wb7YRVfRG

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka