♚28

S E L E N A

I woke up without Harry beside me. That leave confuse so instead of thinking if I did something wrong last night I push myself out of bed and think that Harry was soon to be the King so maybe he was gone because of duties. Yeah, duties. I finish at a very long time and headed out to pick an outfit. I sighed and pick out a green sleeveless maxi dress, put my hair in a messy bun and apply light make up. I got out and saw Nicole.

"Hey!" I greeted and she smiled back at me. "Do you happen to know where Harry is?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Not going to survive if he was gone for one day." She teased and I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

"I'm just asking, Nicole." I said and she just nodded.

"He has a visiting duty. So, you are alone here." She said and I nodded and sunk myself in the couch while sighing. "Miss him already?" She teased and I throw the couch pillow at her.

"Just admit it, Sel. You miss him. I bet that you two fuck already." She said and I blushed furiously. "You two did?! Oh my! Details!" She said and ran to sat beside me.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked and she smirked.

"Is he big?" She asks that made me blush even more if that's even possible. "He is, isn't he?" She pushes and I nodded. She squealed and I have to cover my ear to lessen the amount of its loudness.

"That's why I saw a hickey on your neck yesterday when you two were having a breakfast. I thought it was just a bug bite but it was someone's bite." She said and I smack her arm slightly.

"Enough about those." I said and she smiled.

"It's okay if I didn't get the full detail. I can totally picture the two of you banging on this bed roughly." She said and I groaned and hide myself in a pillow because I can feel that I'm so red and can't face her.

"You know if Cara was here you two will embarrass me more." I stated and she look at me confusedly.

'Who's Cara?" She asks and continue fixing my room.

"She's my best friend. Wait, can I invite her over here?" I asked and look at her. 

"I mean, the Prince was not here yet I think we can have a little guest for the mean time." She said and I smiled before she hand me the telephone that was sitting lonely on the bedside table. I dialed the bakery's telephone number. After three rings, someone pick it up.

"Hello, this is Cara from the bakeshop speaking. How may I help you?" She asked politely and I tried not to laugh.

"Bitch, it's me, Selena." I replied.

"What do you want?" She asked. I smiled.

"Want to hang out with me? Here in the castle?" I asked and she gasped.

"I can really go there." She gushed and I giggled.

"You can since my 'future husband' is not here. Probably having some kingdom duties and I'm bored so why not." I said and she squealed. I giggled at her excitement and I heard some shuffling in the background.

"I'll bring you your usual and I'll be there. Fuck! I can't wait. Bye, Sel!" She said and hung up the telephone.

"She coming?" Nicole asked and I nodded. We both waited for Cara outside since she was kilometer away from here.

"Selena!" She greeted as soon as the guard let her in.

"Hi, Cara! How have you been?" I asked and she smiled.