♚26*

A/n: Please read Author's Note below and Selena's Bad Liar music video is amazing. 😂

*Mature Content Ahead*

S E L E N A

We go home immediately since Harry was impatient of seeing my tattoo. Being my stubborn self, U refuse of him seeing my tattoo right after he pulled into the driveway which I get a groan and a muttering from him but I just smiled it all.

I was currently changing into my night gown. I look at the lower part of a specific drawer.

"No, you just not think of wearing it." I said to myself and continue dressing but something made me go to the drawer and take the underwear, Gigi want me to bring. I go to the bathroom and change to the underwear and top it with me night gown.

"I can't believe I'm wearing it." I mumbled to myself and go out. There was no sign of Harry so I relaxed. I don't want him to know that I'm wearing the underwear.

"Fuck." I cussed and sat in front of the mirror while I was brushing my hair, the door opens and reveals a fresh from the showers Harry.

"Let me see." He said and I smiled. I put my brush down and sat beside him.

"The first is this, I always adore your cross tattoo so I did the same thing." I said and show him the tattoo. He examine and smiled.

"That's amazing, Sel. Kyle told me you didn't even cry nor scream." He said and I proudly nodded. He smiled and kiss my cheeks.

"The other one was on my neck. It's pretty special." I whispered and he nodded. Brushing my hair in my shoulder and I heard him sighed.

"It's beautiful." He breathed while tracing the tattoo. "It's my initials, isn't it?" He ask and he look at me. I embarrassedly nodded.

"Don't be shy, Sel. I love it." He said and got me shocked when he kiss it that leaves tingles all over my body.

"What'd you get?" I asked to shift the mood between us which is getting hot.

"Just your name." He said. I widen my eyes.

"You're not kidding." I said and he shook his head before showing me his left wrist. My name was written under his palm.

"You do know that you will not get it erased, don't you

"You do know that you will not get it erased, don't you." I said still shocked he got my name on his wrist.

"I know, that's why I got your name because I know you're not going anywhere. You're not going anywhere aren't you?" He asks. His eyes were filled of hope and sadness because of the thought of me leaving him.