♚54

S E L E N A

Someone is remembering while the other one is forgetting.

The quote define what I feel right now. As rime goes by, my hope for Harry were going little day by day. Remember when I said I'm going to confront Harry the next morning. To be honest with you, I didn't. I don't have a gut too and it looks like he's ignoring me or avoiding me. Like today.

I got out of my room and sighed. Another day of him ignoring me. I looked at his room and saw him just got out. Our eyes locked at each other for a mere second but he breaks the connection and immediately walk past me.

"Harry." I abruptly said. Not knowing why I did that. Stupid.

"What?" he said and look at me. I was quiet for a second and just stare at his green orbs that were now holding a lot of secret emotions.

"My appointment at the doctor's is next week. Just wanted you to know if you're still interested in coming with me." As I spoke, my words were getting quieter and quiter until I whispered the last words. Ashame of him hearing my words.

"Yeah, sure. I will go. I promise you. Come down for breakfast, yeah?" he smiled and I nodded. With my head down, I followed him to the dining room and sit beside him at the table.

"Are you ignoring me?" I blurt out and he look at me.

"What? No, why did you think of that?" he said. I just shook my head.

"It's seems like it." I mummbles as I nimble the pancake in front of me. He stares at me loger before continuing his eating.

"I have work that's why it looks like I'm ignoring you even though I'm not." he indirectly said to me as I pretend that I didn't here any comment from him at all.

"Well, try harder." I said indirectly back at him and I heard him scoff.

"Yeah, if you stop acting like a stuck up woman." he comments and I look at him with my eyes wide.

"Really?" I gave up and look at him. "You expect me to just say nothing after those kisses we share and all of a sudden you ignore me. Yes, I understand work but.... You know what I can't deal with you right now." I said and stood up.

"Selena." he called as I ignore him and make my way to the balcony. I sighed and it seems to calm my mood a little. I didn't mean to have an argument with Harry but it just came on me. Maybe the hormones. Or just me missing his attention.

I heard some shuffling in the back and I just don't mind it and continue staring out in the clear. Someone clears their throat and I didn't bother to look back because I know who it is already.

"Look, I'm sorry for saying that to you. I didn't mean it. I'm just stressing about the work in the royal things that's all. I know it's something that I shouldn't have said those things to you. I sound like a bitch." he apologizes but still I didn't even bother to look at him or give him my attention.

"Selena...." he called out and I sighed. He makes me look at him and sighed.

"I'm sorry okay." he said and his eyes screams sincerity in it.

"Okay." I whispers and he smiles a little to lighten up my mood as I smiled back. He leans a little, make his head duck down a little while looking at me directly. When he was about to connect our lips, I move my face away frim him.

"No. We're okay but were not kissing again." I said and he groans.

"Why? You know how badly I want to kiss that lips of yours. Very bad, Selena." he said and I shook my head. I tiptoed and reach his head to duck down a little for his ears were just a right height from my reach.

"You need to earn it." I whispers seductively in his ears and give him a little smirk before going out of the balcony. Oh, how I love to tease Harry.

---
Weeks passed by and Harry was really into his work. He never have a time for me after that a little intimate moment we have. I was heading down the stairs to greet Harry when I notice that he wasn't alone.

"Selena." Pia greeted and I smiled before going for a hug. "Gosh, you're so big. I can't wait." she said and I smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and have my glance exchange between Harry and her.

"Oh, I was about to go here. Visiting you of course. Then, I saw Harry introduce myself to him and he said that you're always going down to meet him. So yeah." she explains and I smiled warmly.

"Well, how about you stay for dinner? I cook something." I said and she smiles. "Can she stay here Haz?" I ask Harry and he just nodded with a smile in his face.

"We have a lot of catching up to do." Pia said and I linked my arms with her as we walk towards the dining room.

After we finish eating, me and Pia went to my room and talk while Harry get back to work again.

"Is he always busy?" Pia asks.

"Yah, we never really met each other in the morning just evening but sometimes he is late for dinner so I was asleep." I told her and sighed.

"Oh, Sel, I'm so sorry for Harry but be patient with him. He'll remember I guarantee you. Don't lose hope. You're so close." she said. I told her about the constant old Harry talking to me. She was happy about it but at the same time not because Harry still don't remember me or even her.

"I just don't know what to do. Everyday my hope is deflating just like a balloon and everytime I try to fix it. I can't because it has a hole that was so big that even the hole patcher can't cover it. I just miss him." I said and a tear escaped my eye.

"Well, how about you make him jealous?" she suggested.

"What?! No." I protest and she shook her head.

"Just go out with Luke or something and see if he cares then maybe he will confess to you that he remembers you and be a possessive daddy like he is." she said and she has a point but I don't want to make Harry angry or something.

"I don't know why but I'm considering your plan." I said and she squeals.

"Just go on a few dates with him. Or maybe make him join the plan too so it's believable." she said.

"But if everything goes wrong you're the one to blame, P." I said and she scoffs.

"Of course. Don't worry. It'll be fun I can feel the tension now." she said and she decided to stay the night.

I was wide awake beside her and just thinking of the plan. I hope this works and nothing go wrong with it. I need to do this because I think my love for him is slowly dying day by day and I need to revive it.

---
A/n: How was it? Super duper late update. I have school and a lot of things is going around so I can't even manage to sneak an update but don't forget to comment and vote.

You can still ask me question. Xx

Thanks,

Yricka