♚40

S E L E N A

The moment we got to the house, I immediately went and find the bedroom before plopping myself on my bed lazily.  I close my eyes and almost drifted into a deep and calm sleep when someone chuckles behind me.

"Are you kidding me? I need to sleep , Haz. Go away. " I groggily said and he quietly leave the room while giggling. Typical Harry.

---
Finally, after a long hours of sleep. I opem my eyes and sighed. I feel calmed and contented. I wash up first, put on some floral dress and got down. Harry was on his half naked body sitting on the couch watching some sport thingy. I think it's lacrosse or something.

"You're awake. There are some peanut butter and jelly on the fridge." He told me not giving me a single glance. I nodded and  made my way to the kitchen and happily eat my sandwich.

"What are we going to do today?" I ask him.

"I suggest we just stay here and cuddle. You're tired and you need to rest." He said and motuon me to cone over his side. When I did, he automatically places his arms around me and I sighed once he pulled me closer to his body.

"I get tired this days. I don't even know why." I confesses. He looked at me and feel the temperature of my forehead.

"You seem fine to me." He said. I smiled.

"I feel nauseous sometimes it's making me piss sometimes." I said and his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Did you contact our doctor?" He asks, concern is laced on his voice.

"Not yet. I was going to but Maldives came so I might call him after a week. I just want this to be happy, no stress anything." I said and he nodded.

"Tell me when you feel those?" He asks.

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking in the hallway. It was Tuesday in the morning and I have an event to go to. I've been doing and appearing in events lately so I would know the happenings in the kingdom that I will rule someday. As I was saying, I was walking in the hallway putting on my gloves as it getting colder and colder. I look at the long hallway and suddenly the while place were circling around me. As if the hallway was being tilted by someone.

"Miss, are you okay?" A maid ask and I nodded but she made me sit at one of the nearest couch.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. I'm just tired." I said and tried to stand up but she insists.

"Atleast let me give you some water first. From the looks of your chapped lips you haven't even drink at least one glass this day." She said and I nodded. After sbe made me drink, I proceed to go on that event.

----
Saturday evening and I was in the kitchen doing some cooking since Pia was here. Making her promise to go back here so I could teach ber how to cook. When I was puhting the sauce into the pan, I suddenly feel my body getting weak so I stumbled a little. Pia rush beside me and help me up.

"Are you alright?" She asks and I nodded.

"I think I'm just too tired to function. Yoh know, with all the event that I'm going to everyday. It made me exhausted so much." I said and she looks at me.

"You should see your doctor. What if something will happent to you?" She remind me and I nodded. "And why did tou agree to teach me how to coom when you are so tired and needed a rest?" She asks while she continue doing my left job.

"I don't want to disappoint you." I reolied and bowed down my head in embarrassment.

"You will not. That's why the word reasons were available." She said wisely.

"Okay, wise man, enough with those inspirational quotes." I said and steal the wooden spoon from her as she giggled.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Why didn't tell me earlier?" He asks.

"Well, that's only two occurences. Other than that I feel fine except for the feeling of tired." I said and he kisses my forehead.

"You should tell me those things. I'm your boyfriend and I need to protect you from anything." He said and I smiled before looking up at him and peck his lips.

---
The telephone ring early in the afternoon the next day. I was in the beach house because I'm getting something. I answered the phone and smiled when I hear the voice.

"How's my baby?" Dad greeted.

"I'm fine, dad. Is mom there?" I asked and he hummed in reply.

"Okay, how about Gigi and Louis?" I asked and he giggles.

"They're all here. Wanna speak to one of them?" He asks and I smiled.

"Selena!" Gigi's excited voice boomed out of the telephone that got me putting it away.

"Why didn't you tell me, your sister first?" She trailed.

"Tell you what. There's nothing to tell yiu about." I said .

"That you and Harry are together now. You bitch." She said and I giggled.

"Why is it so quiet there?" She asks and I smiled.

"Guess where I am?" I challenged her.

"Harry's bedroom?" She guessed.

"Think hard, babe." I smirked and she gasped.

"No way. You're in Maldives?" She gushed and I hummed in response and she screamed.

"How?!" She said breathlessly. "Why am I still asking that? Of course, your boyfriend is a royal blood. That's why you're there." She said and I giggled.

"Can you tell me how beautiful it is?" She asks. Me and Gigi always dream to go to Maldives together. Me and Louis has a promised to name our child Louis and Selena. Selena will gave his child named Louis or vice versa. Weird? That just how we show our love with each other dearly.

"Look, Harry might be worried now." I said and she sighed.

"I wish I could talk to you more." She said and I sighed.

"We can. You're allowed to go and visit me at the palace." I said and she sighed.

"Okay. Well get off the phone before I start crying." She commanded and we hung up. I go out of the beach house and stand beside Harry.

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? Another super late uodate. Don't forget to comment and vote.
Let's play a game spot the word in this chapter that was related to teen wolf. I will give you a shoutout at the next chapter and a message on your message board on your profile. Good luck.

Thanks,

Yricka