♚11

S E L E N A

"Go and hang this outside." I told him he looked at me as if I'm serious.

"I'm serious. Let me guess? You don't know how to?" I said and he nodded. I groaned.

Today is a tiring day not only I was teaching Harry almost everything. I need to do my chores too but instead of doing it fast because Harry's here to help me, it's slower than a snail to move. I forgot that Harry doesn't know how to do things.

"You come here. You just rinse it first like this and squish it until there's no water left and hang it up. Be sure that it was secure because the wind will blew it all up." I said and he nodded. I hope he understand because when I teach him how to wash clothes he end up wasting a lot of soap and water. I started to clean our backyard while I'm looking at him. He seems to get what I taught him.

"Flower, I'm done." He said and give me the bucket. I smiled and stack it properly in the corner.

"Can you drive me somewhere?" I ask him. He frowned.

"Where are you going?" He asks. I just smiled and turn my back at him.

"Just change and you'll see." I told him and I hope he will drive because I'm afraid to drive. I'm afraid that I will crash dad's car and that will not help us.

I change into some normal dress and put my hair in a bun. I applied some makeup and go downstairs. Harry was wearing my father's clothes which is a loose white shirt and loose pants. I smiled at how normal he looks.

"Let's go." I said and he followed me.

---
"You're not going to murder me, aren't you?" He said nervously beside me while were walking in the forest.

"Does I look like a serial killer?" I asked him and he scoffed.

"Knowing how much you hate me, give me the satisfaction that you can be one." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Killing you wasn't in my mind yet but I let you know if it crosses my mind." I said and he chuckled. This guy is bipolar like one minute, he's scoffing the next minute he'll chuckle. I shake my head and look around. I smiled when I saw the path leading to where we were going.

"And we're here." I said and look around. I inhaled the scent of flowers and the fresh air. It's so relaxing.

"How did you find this?" He asked.

"Well, I was walking alone in the forest because I was mad at Gigi for something childish that you won't know, I started going way too far from our house and I found this. Since then, this is my place where I could relax and think through things." I said and he nodded while looking at the big space of land with different kinds of flowers planted.

"So, have you learn anything in your stay here?" I asked him and he hummed in response.

"I learn that you are bossy and annoying as hell." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"You are too." I said and sighed. I look at him and I saw him smile a bit. I swear this guy doesn't smile much.

"Can I ask you something?" I said and he looked at me.

"You're asking already." He said rudely and I scoffed.

"Seriously, Harry." I said and he nodded indicating me to go and ask what I'm going to ask him.

"You and Kendall?" I asked. Well, I'm curious. He raised a brow at me.

"I'm not going to answer that question, Flower." He said and I frowned.