♚19

S E L E N A

"What are we doing today?" I ask him. He have his hands on mine tightly. I smiled at the thought.

"How about visiting your parents sounds like?" He asks and I smiled.

"That would be lovely and we can visit my school because I want you to meet Cara fully. She's my friend ever since I started high school." I said and he nodded.

"John!" Harry called and immediately John came. I kindly smiled at him and he return it. "Can you take us to Sel's family? And tell dad we're going home by midnight." He said and John nodded before opening the car door for us. He slid into the driver's seat once we were settled in.

In a couple of minutes, we were in front of our house. Gigi was gardening outside and immediately stop when she saw the car stop. When the car door opens, I immediately go down and ran towards Gigi. I hug her as she giggles.

"What are you doing here?" She asks while hugging me tightly.

"Harry wants to visit. So we're here." I said and she bows down when Harry nears her. He just smiles and Gigi guide us in.

"Mom! Selena and Prince Harry's here!" She called and in a matter of seconds, my mom came out in the kitchen and I immediately went for a hug. She sighed and pulled away. Harry give her a hug and she smiles at the gesture.

"So, are you staying here?" Gigi asked while she was placing a tea in front of us.

"No, we're going home by midnight." I told her and she nodded.

"Why a sudden visit?" She asks again and sit beside me.

"I don't know. We're bored. There's nothing to do." I said and she chuckles.

"So, what are you going to do now?" She asks.

"We're visiting school and bond with Cara. Why aren't you in uni, by the way?" I ask and raise a brows at her.

"Tomorrow, is the resume of my classes, Selena. High school and college were different." She said and ruffles my hair.

"Well, we're going." I said and say goodbye to them as well as Harry.

"Are we going to walk?" He asks. I smiled at him and nodded. I change my heels into a comfy slippers.

"It's like a 20 minutes walk and you'll get to roam around the bits of the village." I said and he nodded.

"But I'm in a fancy suit." He said and I nodded.

"That's why, you're changing into these." I said give him dad's clothes. He nodded and change in the bathroom.

"How about this?" He said and I look at him. I really like it when he was in a comfy clothes.

"I like it. Now, let's go." I said and intertwines our hands together and pulling him.

"This is the first place where my very first job experience happens." I told him as we pass the burger stall. He look at me as if I'm serious.

"I am. I work here every after school. I gain $10 everyday." I said and he smiled.

"That sounds fun." He commented.

"It is fun but the owner needs to migrate in Europe so I'm jobless for a couple of months." I told him and he nodded.

"What's the feeling of working?" He asks. I smiled at the thought that he wants know my life.

"It's fun but very tiring." I honestly answered and he nodded. A ice cream vendor pass us.