♚13

S E L E N A

"What happen?" I asked groggily. He looked around and shrugged.

"All I know is we fall asleep. Now, get ready. We're leaving." He coldly said. What the hell happen to him? He's so gentle with me last night. I frowned and shook my head. He's a bipolar.

---
"You'll do fine, Sel. It's just a press conference but the difference is Prince Harry is with you." Nicole said whole she was doing my makeup. I was wearing a light violet dress, the back was see through and the details were all lace.

 I was wearing a light violet dress, the back was see through and the details were all lace

My hair was curled and my makeup was light as usual. Nicole did an amazing job as always.

"Thanks, Nicole." I said and hug her. I open the door and saw Harry standing there and was about to knock. I smiled at him. He was wearing a floral print suit and he looks cool.

"Let's go

"Let's go." He said and I nodded before following him. While we were walking, I look up and got amaze by the details of the castle.

"Aw." I mumbled when Harry stop and I bumped into his lean back. He looked at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked while he was frowning. He's always frowning.

"I was just looking at the details of the castle. I didn't see that you've stop." I said and look at the ground. Talk about awkward.

"Well, let's wait for John to have the car in front." He said and I nodded. Why am I such a killer of a comfortable silence?

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and he looked at me. I looked down and heard him chuckle. I look at him and stare at his face. Even though his chuckles weren't reach his eyes. I feel like he looks handsome if he smile.

"What?" He said and I widen my eyes. I didn't notice that I was staring at him. I shook my head and smiled at him.

"Your staring." He states. I raised my brows.