♚58

S E L E N A

After I stitch Harry up, he stood up and leave me in his room fixing the first aid I use to stitch him. I sighed and bring the first aid kit with me. I know what I did was wrong so I deserve that kind of treatment Harry was giving me but I will not give up until he forgive me. I went to the guest room and knock gently. When he doesn't open the door, I sighed and gave up.

"Are you settle there, already?" I ask through the door.

"Yes." he simply said and I nodded even he doesn't see me before walking away towards my room. I made myself in and tears flow down freely.

I'm such a bad girlfriend, bad soon-to-be wife and soon-to-be mom. Why do I tend to ruin things up when all the thing happens to me were going smoothly? I sobbed and plopped myself in the soft bed. I feel my eyes getting droopy every second I blink until I feel my eyes closed and I was in deep slumber.

---
The next day I woke with puffy eyes and I feel tired. I groaned and hide my face in my pillow before deciding to start the day. I walk to my bathroom and shower to prepare myself for the day. After finishing, I made my way out and go to the dining room where Harry silently eats and I awkwardly pull the chair so I can sit in.

"How was your sleep?" I ask and he ignores me. I sighed and feeling myself getting hurt. "I hope it went well. Because I think I did." I told him and still he ignores me. I looked at him and just start eating the meal that was in front of me.

When he finished, he immediately stood up and I swallow the food vastly than I could ever imagine.

"Where are you going?" I asked. I heard him sigh and look at me slightly, turning his head so he can see me in his peripheral vision but not having his full self face me.

"Business." he answers and I nodded before an idea pop out of my head.

"Can I come? I just want to be involved for once." I said and explain myself at the same time.

"Suit yourself." he said and I smiled before following him.

"So, where are we going?" I asked once we started walking towards the main door.

"Just shut up, okay. You're being annoying." He said and I bit my lip to stop the threatening tears from falling. I nodded in response not trusting my voice because it can say a lot of things that I will surely regrets later.

He didn't assist me to climb in his car like he usually do and I know that I fuck up so much because of that. We arrived at the place a couple of minutes pass. I observe my surroundings and it's quite formal and looks like a high-prized bar.

"You're meeting them here?" I asked and he look at me before getting out of his car and I followed him. The bouncer recognizes us so he let us through with a bow.

A stench of alcohol hit my nose, accompanied but cigarette and sweat from the bodies that were swarmed in the middle of the room.

"Just follow me." he said and I nodded keeping my eyes at him and not wanting him to be out of my eyes.

We reach the side where it is more secluded and less people. I supposed this is the VIP area. I never got in a bar before so don't get me wrong.

"Harry!" a blue-eyed, blonde man greeted Harry. From what I could tell from his accent it's purely Irish.

"Prince Niall! Glad you could make it." Harry said changing his way of interacting with me and other people.

"Well, you are so rude, Hazza. Who is this lively lady you have?" he asks and smiled at me before getting my hand and kissing the back of it.

"That's Selena, my uhhhh..... She's nothing." he coldly said as I just pretend that didn't hurt but it fucking did. I smile at Niall to acknowledge him as he looks down.

"Oh my! You're pregnant?!" he exclaims and I nodded. "Can I touch it?" he asks looking at me with full hope. I nodded and he manly squeals before putting his hands in my belly. "Woah, this feels magical. When are you due?" he asks. I look at Harry and he seems annoyed by the fact that Niall and his business are interrupted by me.

"In next three months." I answered simply to cut the conversation so Harry and him can go to his business.

"That's amazing. Whoever got you pregnant he's lucky. You're a beautiful woman and that life inside of you looks beautiful too. Now, Hazza, let's get this business done." he said to me before turning his attention to Harry.

They've been talking for three hours now and I'm getting bored. I ordered orange juice for the third time already with a tuna sandwich. I sip on my juice and saw them laughing.

"Well, Harry, you're an awesome to negotiate with. I'm looking forward in investing my business to this kingdom." Niall said while lending his hand and Harry nodded appreciatively before shaking hands with Niall. They both stood up and I too.

"Nice to meet you, Selena. Hope you will deliver the baby very smoothly." he said and he left.

"Are we going home now?" I asked and he looks at me. Coldly may I add.

"Look, you've wasted a lot of minutes. Good thing, Niall was understanding by your behavior. Seriously?!" he told me and I just settle in my feelings.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I quietly said and he scoffs.

"That's when you told me when you kissed Luke yesterday. Because that was a bullshit of an excuse." He said and stormed away. I immediately follows and I safely get out of the bar. When I did his car was gone. I sad smile and just hailed a cab.

I looked out the window and the cab driver look at me every now and then at his rearview mirror.

"It's okay to cry, you know." he said and I look at him.

"I'm not going to cry." I said and he smiled warmly.

"Your choice." he said and just drove silently. When I got in the castle, I paid him and he smiled at me. I saw Harry's car in the driveway.

I make my way to the door and saw Harry standing in the living room. I came up to him and just look at him. He was on the phone with someone.

"Yeah. Bye." he said and look at me. I glared at him and step closer to him. I punch him in his chest and tears flowed freely from my eyes. I just punch him without saying anything until I was tired.

"I....." I trailed but my mind told me to not say it. I just look at him and walk away from him.

Call me stupid but I will not give up unti he forgives me.

---
A/n: How was it? I'm sad while writing this. Don't forget to vote and comment.

2 chapters to go...

Thanks,

Yricka