♚05

S E L E N A

The car came to a halt once we arrived to the palace. I have to force myself not to gush about how big and beautiful it was. Regular people weren't allowed to go in there. Some rich people were allowed so I was amazed that I got the opportunity to come here. The car door suddenly opened and I was greeted by a smiling John.

"Are you ready, Selena ?" He asked. I nodded and got out. The camera flashes from photographers were wild. All of the people in the village were here. I hope I can see my family before I go to the hotel.

"This way, Selena." John said and escorted me to the castle. I widened my eyes and leaned into John.

"Are we really going inside the castle ?" I whispered and he chuckled.

"Yes, miss. I believe you're one of the contestants." He said and I smiled.

"It feels so surreal." I whispered and I heard him chuckling again.

"It is, Miss." He said and the guards at the entrance nodded at John before opening the doors.

" He said and the guards at the entrance nodded at John before opening the doors

"Wow !" I said. This place is so beautiful. I can't believe I'm seeing this with my own eyes.

"John, am I dreaming ?" I asked him again.

"You are silly, Miss Selena. You're not dreaming." He said. All of the girls that were in the top 50 were confidently walking around the palace.

"Aren't they afraid that they'll break something ?" I asked him.

"I believe that some of them have been here before." He said and I nodded. "But don't worry, Miss Selena. It feels good to escort someone who hasn't been in the palace before." He said genuinely. I smiled.

"I'm sorry, Sir John. I'm late." A girl said and I looked at her.

"Hi, I'm Selena." I said and lend my hand for her to take. Her eyes widened and she looked at John. John just nodded at her.

"Hi, I'm Nicole. I'm your personal maid for the activity." She said. I have a maid.

 I have a maid