♚31

S E L E N A

Today is the day where I will attend my first ever royal ball. I'm excited at the same time I'm nervous. Today is also the day where the whole other kingdom will know me. Or should I say today is the day where I will be a certified heiress.

I was sitting at my bed for an hour right now, thinking of what will happen. Would they like me? Maybe I will trip at my own gown? Or will Harry will find me beautiful? Is she there? So many questions that I don't have answers.

What if the girl Harry's talking about was there? Will they reunite? Will Harry leave me for her? I'm being paranoid. Well, you can't blame me. The girl he's talking about made him fall in love with her. I don't know anything about her. Just that she made Harry fall deeply in her spell.

The door opens and it reveals Harry himself. He was wearing a smile and his eyes were glowing.

"Why are you still on your bed?" He asks and look at me.

"It's comfy." I lied. I don't want him to save me from my insecure thoughts again.

"I know, it is but you can't stay here. Let's have breakfast, yeah?" He said and I sighed and let him pull me up. "You're such a baby." He commented and intertwine our hands together. The sparks ran through my body every time he'll do that.

"We're having breakfast at the balcony?" I asked and he nodded. He pulled the chair out to me and I thankfully smiled at him.

"I know you're nervous, Sel." He commented once we started eating. "Tell me what you're thinking?" He asks and I sighed.

"What if I fall?" I immediately blurt out.

"I'll catch you." He simply replied that made me blush.

"What if you don't?" I ask again. He looks at me.

"I already did, babe." He said and make me blush harder.

"Harry, I'm not referring to my feelings. The literal means of falling." I said and he chuckles.

"I told, I'll catch you, right?" He said and I nodded. "Then, believe me because I will." He said and I smiled at him.

"What if they don't like me?" I sighed. He touched my hands and rubbed his thumb on it.

"I like you. That's what matters the most." He said and I smiled at him.

"You're such a douche." I teased and he chuckles.

"Look, Sel, you're over thinking again. If I say, I'll catch you, I will. If I say, I like you, I truly am, and they will because I'll make them. If there is a beautiful girl that'll catch my attention, that'll be you. If something happens with you, I'll be there. I don't care if they don't like your flaws because I like them." He said and I blush.

"That's so sweet." I commented after his speech.

"So, stop over thinking things because I will not do anything that will make you sad." He said and smiled.

"Why are you being cheesy?" I said and he smiled.

"Because my girl needs me to be one." He replied and of course, I blush again.