♚37

S E L E N A

What is she doing here? Why Harry is with her? Harry notices my confuse gaze and greet me.

"Babe." he whispered in my ears before kissing my cheeks.

"Can we talk?" I told him and he nodded.

"Zsazsa, bring her to the living room, please." Harry orders and the maid obeyed.

"I miss you, Selena. We have so much catching up to do." she said. I smiled warmly and look at Harry once she disappeared.

"Why is Pia with you?" I ask.

"I saw her and we catch up little bit. Turns out that she knows you and she wanted to catch up with you." he said and I sighed.

"Don't be jealous, Sel. She is nothing to me now. I got you and that's what matters." he said and I nodded before we meet Pia again who was talking to one of the maids.

"Sorry if you wait too long. I just didn't expect you to be here."  I said. Pia smiled at me genuinely.

"I didn't either. I was just drinking my coffee and then this guy suddenly pops out of nowhere." she said and I look at her. Pia was indeed more beautiful than me. I wouldn't even doubt Harry falls for her.

"Shall we head to the dining room, ladies?" Harry said and guided us to the dining room.

"Okay, this looks amazing and smells like heaven." Pia gushed when she saw the food I made for Harry. "Who made it?" she asked me and I smiled.

"Yours truly." I said and she giggled.

"No way! This is amazing, Sel! You should teach me how to cook sometimes. I'm bored at our house. We should hang out and you teach me how to make this. By the looks of it, it will taste great." she said excitedly.

I guess I'm just being a little paranoid about Pia. She is nice to me when the activity was still going so why will I doubt her. She even backfires Kendall's comment on me back then. I think I don't have anything to worry about. While we were eating, we are talking about random things.

"So, don't take this too seriously, Sel. Sorry that you see Harry and I together. I'm sure he told you about us in the past but that's just the past. The thing is I have two reasons why I decided to come with Harry. The first one is to catch up with you Sel and the other was this." she said and handed me a card.

"An invitation for what?" I ask and flip the card open. I look at her when I read it. "No way, you're getting married? I'm so happy for you." I told her and got up to give her a hug.

"Yeah, I know. It's amazing really." she said and I pulled out from our hug. "I mean, I want to invite the kingdom's future leaders in my wedding. I hope the two of you will come. And I want you Sel to be my bridesmaid." she said.

"Are you serious? Of course we're going. And being your bridesmaid will be so cool." I said excitedly. "So who's the lucky guy?" I asked.

"The Duke of Georgia, Jake DeWitt." she said and I smile.

"Glad that you're in good hands." I commented. I heard about the Duke before. He was amazing and I'm pretty sure Pia and him will be amazing.

"How about the two of you?" she trailed.

"How about the two of us what?" Harry responded that seems to be very quiet since the inner began.

"Oh you silly, when will the two of you get married? I'm sure the biz was waiting for that event and they're havung troubles with their money right now because there isn't any event going on. So, yeah?" she asked and I shifted uncomfortably.

"You know that the current king was the one schedulimg it, Pia. Not me." Harry replied.

"I know that, Harry but its in the hands of the Prince if he wants too." Pia said. I furrowed my brows. I've been here for a couple of months already and I remember that other Prince and the girl that has been picked out in the activity will have their wedding after 2 months or so.

Does Harry don't want me? Is he having doubts about marrying me?

"I know that but can we just change the subject." he replied and I became more curious. I don't want to ask Harry why he doesn't want to. His grandparents wants too. I think his dad were just waiting for his approval. But why does he taking the decision so long.

---
Pia go home before the night falls deeply. I was leaning over the balcony looking at the stars again.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I look t Harry and smiled.

"It's nothing, I'm just relaxing." I said and he patted the seat beside him.

"Do you really? Because you look like in a deep thought when I saw you." he said and I sit beside him. "Let me guess, it's about the wedding isn't it." he states and I hum in response.

"I'm not pressuring you to marry me Harry. I'm just curious." I said silently. Almost like a whisper. If it was too loud in here he couldn't jave head it and I kinda hoped that it is loud in here but it isn't.

"I'm curious about you not liking me enough to not marry me. It's stupid really." I added.

"I'm glad that you told me that. But marriage is a whole ordeal, Sel. I want to be sure that you are ready and I am ready. Once we got married, we were obligated to rule the kingdom immediately. I don't want you to feel overwhelmed by it. I just want to be sure about the things were making. About the way were travelling. Because once we take a wrong turn the whole thing will blow up." he explains.

"I know, my mom told me about that. And I guess, you're right. I think if we rush things I'll be overwhelmed by it and everything. Sorry." I said and he smiled before leaning to kiss my forehead.

"We will get to that point, Sel. Just not know. You were just learing the ropes." he said and put his arms around me.

"Yeah, I'm just paranoid." I said and he sighed.

"If you're thinking that I'm doubting you, then you're wrong. I never doubt someone I care about in my life. Remember that." he said and I nodded. He leans slowly and commect our lips together.

---
A/n: I'm getting my rhythm back. How was it? And I'm publishing a new story soon. Watch out for that. It will be amazing. So are you ready for it? Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks,

Yricka