♚41

S E L E N A

The next morning I woke up with the rays of sunshine rays shines on me. I smiled and look at my side only to found out that Harry wasn't beside me anymore. I closed my eyes and sighed before pushing myself out of the comfortable bed.

"What gets you wake up in the morning?" I said while looking at Harry. He look at me briefly before smiling.

"Nothing, just wanna try to cook for my girlfriend. Is there something wrong with that?" he said and laid a two plates full of food. From fried rice to omelette.

"Since when did you know to cook?" I ask while slowly walking to the kitchen counter where the food were place.

"Since I was 10." he proudly said. I raised my eyebrows to mock him. I grab some fork and try the food.

And when I say, this is the best thing ever. That is the truth. This is amazing. I feel like I was in heaven while chewing this food.

"This is...... Wow!" I exclaimed and he chuckled before shoving some to himself.
"What are we gonna do next after this?" I said after a comfortable silence.

"I'm thinking we could swim in the ocean. You like that idea?" he asks and I nodded.

"I'm so down for it. You know how I want to be here. I'm just sad Gigi wasn't here with me. It's our dream to be here." I informed here.

"Maybe we can make Maldives as one of the settings we can have for our wedding." he said and I look at him wide eye.

"Wedding?" I repeated. I am shook right now.

"Well, um, I'm not saying that I'm making this fast but I kinda.... Or maybe thinking that I don't want anybody else but only you." he confesses. Okay. This got me shook as hell.

"Um, I don't know what to say or reply." I said and vowed down my head.

"You don't have to say anything, Sel. I jist want to inform you that I'm thinking the wedding as much as you do. I mean, even if something happens, but I hope there isn't, we're still gonna tied up together. There's nothing I can do about it. It's fate that brought you here to be the future queen and as for me, it's my fate to be tied to you even if I don't like you." he said and I smiled.

"How do we get in this part of conversation again?" I asked and he chuckles.

"You started it with the whole Gigi thing wanting to be in Maldives." he said and I smiled.

"You jerk." I said and he scrunched his nose up. I giggled and stood up.

"Let me change and we'll go for that swim." I said and he nodded. I ran upstairs and close the door once I arrive our bedroom. My heart was beating so fast and I think if he was near me the time he said he wants to be tied up with me, he could've possibly heard my pounding heart.

I can't believe he really wanted to be tied up to me. I mean, I remember he doesn't like me that much the first time I got in the palace. But I do remember one thing. At the balcony. Where it all happens. When I kissed him, that's when it all changed.

---
"Come on, Sel. You can go deeper than that." he said and splash some water on me. I scrunched my nose up in annoyance.

"I choose not to." I replied and he chuckles.

"Ready for a cliff diving?" he said and I look at him.

"Where?" I asked and he pointed up. I look at the thing he was pointing and look at him in terror. "Are you serious?! That's like 3,000 ft." I panicked and he chuckled.

"Sel, that's only 50ft." he said and began swimming at the shore.

"Only?! That thing will get you killed." I sadi and he look at me.

"First, that will not get you die. Second, don't you trust me?" he asks.

"Well, it's not like that. I'm just terrified of how high that is." I said and he smiled.

"That's why were jumping together." he said and hold my hand so we can go to the shore. We hike the cliff for 15 minutes since it is high and not easy to climb.

"Okay, thank God, we're finally here." I said and heave out a big sigh.

"Ready?" he asks and I look at his green orbs. He lends his hands and my eyes shifted from his hand and back up to his eyes.

"Just don't let go." he said. "On 3.... 1.....2......3!!!" he shouted and I feel that we were falling. I screamed and before I even knew it we were in the water. I smiled and swam up.

"How was it?" he asks and I smiled before swim.i g towards hum and connecting our lips together. When we're almost out of breath I pulled away.

"That was the craziest thing I've ever done in my life." I said and he smiled before pecking my lips again.

---
After we took a swim, we buy some souveniers in some shop near the house and some food since Harry was too lazy to cook.

"You do know that we need to cook tomorrow?" I said and he nodded.

"I know that I'm not used to fast food restaurant food. But I just want to try it." He said and I nodded before we eat.

"Can I ask you a question, Sel?" he asks.

"Yeah, go on." I said.

"You and Luke seems to be so close?" he said and I look at him.

"Why?" I ask and he shook his head.

"I didn't know you two were talking to each other. Why didn't you tell me?" he asks.

"You'll be angry at me. Like right now." I said and he look at me.

"I'm not angry, Sel. I'm jist asking." he said and hold my hand. "Tell me everything. From now on, there were no secret would be kept between us. All things need to be said." he said. "Promise me, from now on you will tell me everything?" he asks

"I will. You too?" I asks and he nodded before kissing my forehead gently.

All I know that right when we promise to each other. We will somehow break it. Maybe not right now but it will happen. Like people always said.

That some promises are meant to be broken

---
A/n: How was it? Shoutout to Elenaki_xd! For finding the teenwolf reference. I jist finish watching the series and the ending was amazing. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks,

Yricka