♚56

S E L E N A

Today was my appointment with the doctors. I am excited aside from Harry being there for the first time but this day mark the day that I'm only three months away to be a mom and I think it's the magical feeling I would feel when I delever this bundle of joy into this messy yet beautiful world.

"Okay, baby, don't get too excited okay? You're going to be fine." I said and rub my round belly. A knock erupted through my door that knocks me out of my trance.

"It's open." I shouted enough for the person  to hear me. The door revealed a fresh looking Harry but his face looks nervous and excited.

"Are you ready?" he asks and I nodded before gathering my purse and following him outside my room. "Nervous?" he makes a conversation and I nodded.

"And excited. Thanks for accompanying me, I really appreciate it." I said and smiled at him as he return the gesture. "You don't mind if Luke tag along, right?" I said still my plan is in motion.

"Yeah." he simply replied and that's when I know that my plan is working.

"I mean, I can't say no to him. He's been to every appointment I have so I kibda used to it now." I told him and I saw him rolled his eyes in the corner of my eye.

"I know that." Again, he briefly replied. Luke was waiting outide the castle and I saw him glare at Harry as the other boy did too. Luke's gaze shift on me and he smiled. I walk up to him and hug him.

"You can stop now." He jokingly said and I inhaled his scent before pulling away. Harry had his head down but has his fist balled up.

"Can we just go?" he annoyingly said and I look at him. Shock was an understatement. So I just nodded and sit beside him as Luke take's the passenger seat since we have a driver.

"Where do you wanna go after this, Sel?" Luke asked breaking the silence.

"Uhm, I don't know. The usual maybe." I told him.

"No, we're goibg at the cafe your friend, Cara has. I was there a couple of days ago and she said she wanted to meet you." Harry said and I just looked at him as if testing him if he was serious.

"Well, I can call Cara and tell that I have other plans." he seems annoyed by my answer but ignore it.

"Yeah, you call Cara, Sel." Luke added making Harry furious.

"No, we're going there and that's final. You don't tell her what to do. She is a person not some robot you can rely on." he cokdly said to Luke. "And you are in my kingdom, I rule. You obey." he told me with a stern voice. I have to admit that it turns me on.

"Yeah, whatevs." Luke mumbles that Harry surely heard as he mumble too.

"Jerk." and scoffed before giving his attention at the cars that was passing by.

---
When we arrived at the hospital, the staffs, nurses, patients, and doctors notice Harry, me and Luke and immediately give respect by bowing down.

"What can we do for you?" The receptionist cheerily said.

"Uhm, I have an appointment under Selena Gomez's name. An obygyne one." I told her and she nicely told me to wait.

"Oh, Miss Selena. Just go straight there and your doctor is waiting for you." she replied and I smiled appreciatively before thanking her. I open the door and the doctor greeted.

"Oh, Prince Harry and Luke." she said and bowed down.

"Come on, Doc. I'm always here." Luke said and comfortably sat at the couch as Harry followed him.

"How are you now, Sel?" She asks.

"I'm fine. Hard but fine." I reolied and she nodded. She asked me some things again before escorting me to the bed.

"Want the Prince to be beside you?" she whispered and I nodded.

"Prince Harry, can I have you here please?" she called Harry as I saw him nervously walk and stand beside me.

"Selena, why?!" Luke cried and I giggled.

"Oh, just shush, Luke." I said and chuckles. I saw Harry looking down and I reached for his hand and squeeze it. "Don't be nervous. Luke was like that too when it his first time." I told him and he nodded. The doctor told me to lie as Harry help me. She applied the cold thing again and put the device on my stomach.

"Look at that, what a healthy.... twins?!" she said excitedly and I widen my eyes.

"I have twins." I said and Harry squeeze my hands and he is smiling widely.

"They look so good inside of you. You're doing great with them. So since Prince Harry was here I wanna show off my skills." She joked. "You heard that loud beep that's the twins heartbeat. This part is...." she trailed as I zoned out and just look at Harry. He looks happy while my doctor where pointing out some parts for him nd he constantly squeeze my hand as he heard the heartbeat of the twins.

Right now, feels normal but still it wasn't.  I need to get going with my plan because as much as I m enjoying this I'm also hurting. After the doctor, print out some pictures we head out.

"Can I have one of the picture, Sel?" Luke asked and gave him my copy.

"But that was yours?" He said. I gave him the other one and he took it.

"I know, I'm sure I have plenty of that in my room." I told him and he glared at Luke before nodding.

"Dude, what's your problem?" Luke said annoyingly. I mean, Luke was agreat actor but never this great.

"My problem is you took the photo from her. It's the day she knows she's having twins and you took the proof from her." Harry replied trying to contain himself.

"Yeah, well, why don't you just give your copy to her?" Luke challenged Harry and they both glared at each other.

"Because." Harry trailed. "Just because." he said and I know that one word coming from Luke he was dead.

"You know what I'm hungry. Come on." I told them and grab Luke away from Harry. I know it's a bad thing to do but I am still on my plan. "What was that?" I asked Luke and he looks down.

"I just.... You know I still have feeling or you." he trailed and I ubderstand him. You may think that me and Luke were pass that him liking me thing well you thought wrong, Luke still has feelings for me but I just shrugged it off and treat him as a friend to avoid awkwardness.

"I know, Luke. But I love Harry, you know that." I said and he looked down.

"Can I just do one thing? And I promise you I am just stay at the line of friendzone." he said.

"Sure what is it?" I asked and he looked away from me.

"I am going to die for doing this but screw it." he whispered and close the gap between us.

Luke's lips were on mine. I have my eyes wide open and still shock until I feel myself closing my eyes too. And I regret that.

---
A/n: How was it? Cliffhanger. I know it sucks. I'm sorry for the super duper late update. It sucks I know, our internet connection got bad and I can't access any of my social media account which sucks. So sorry again. Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka