♚27

Read author's note below.xx

S E L E N A

I headed to the bathroom once Harry said that the bubble bath he made for me was done. He left me on my own once he saw that I was nicely settled in.

Harry was so nice to me since we made a deal. I'm glad that he's being nice to me after the deal and I like it. The feeling that Harry feel the same way as I did was great and I'm not regretting the fact that I gave myself to him.

"Sel, are you finish? The breakfast was served." Harry called and he open the bathroom. I look up and smiled at him.

"You still feel sore?" He asks while getting the robe from the rack. I nodded and he handed me the robe.

"I'm sorry." He said and I smiled and lean in to kiss him.

"Thank you." I whispered and he smiled lending his hands for me to take. He left me in my dressing room to dress. I pick out a blue sleeveless dress that ended up to my thigh. I left my hair down, put on a little make up and grab my white heels. 

When I came out from my walk-in closet, Harry was sitting at the edge of my bed probably waiting for me

"You took so long to get ready." He stated and stood up.

"Well, sorry for being a girl." I said and rolled my eyes at him. I immediately regretted it.

"You should've not done that." He said at me coldly.

"Sorry." I mumbled and he sighed before slipping his hands in mine.

"Just don't do that again." He said and I nodded. We came out of my bedroom and headed to the dining room. The food, I mean, foods were place at the table. My mouth automatically waters at the sight.

"You like it?" He asked and pull the chair for me. I sat and thank him.

"I love it, I mean, look at this foods. They look delicious." I said and he chuckles.

"Go on, let's eat." He said and I smiled before eating. I'm really hungry. Harry really worn me out.  "I really worn you out, do I?" He smirked and I glared at him.

"Don't flatter yourself." I said and eat the pork in my fork. It rhymes. I'm such a weirdo.

"Yeah." He replied and teasingly laugh at me. But, I ignored him and continue eating.

---

"What are we doing today?" I asked him while we were roaming around the castle. We were in the part where you can see the lawn of the castle.