♚32

S E L E N A

I walked out and all eyes were on me. I smiled nervously and look down and saw Harry staring deeply at me. All of a sudden my attention was on him only. The claps of the people when I started to go down was unable to be heard, the whole place was in slow motion and all I think about was Harry and me.

When I reach the last step, he smiles at me and the butterflies return it's way in my stomach. They were wildly dancing by the simple gesture. He lend out his arms and I took it. He look at me once more and we walk in the center. The people bowed down at the corner of my eyes.

"You look breathtaking." He whispered in my ears that send electric shocks all over my body.

"Thanks." I managed to say. Why did the whole place move slowly when we connect our eyes?

"The necklace is beautiful. Thank you." I said and my heart beats faster. What is happening to my heart?

"You're welcome, Flower." He said and the word Flower repeat in my head.

Flower

Flower

Flower

I widen my eyes in realization. All of sudden I can't manage to breath. I squeeze Harry's arms tightly but it only sent tingles all over my body. I'm in love with Harry. I panted as I realize it.

"Are you okay?" He rasps and I look at his mesmerizing green eyes.

"I... I need water." I said and he look at me before sending one of the help to get me water. The water came and I immediately gulp it all down.

"Are you okay? What happen?" He asks and I look at him.

"Nothing. Just... nothing." I said and reassuringly smiled at him. His gaze of concern last longer before he shook off his curiousness.

"Now, we're here to announce the future king and queen of our kingdom." The emcee announces as I'm still shock of what I realize.

I'm in love with Harry. How? Maybe his eyes, maybe his smile, maybe the way he put his arms around me protectively or maybe how he treated me differently. Or maybe it's just him.

"Are you sure, you're okay? You seem so tense since you walk down." Harry whispered as he guide me gently to our seat. I smiled at him in return.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I said and he looked at me which flutters my heart. Oh, heart! Stop being ridiculous for once! Just this day. I thought to myself.

I felt Harry extend his arms and put it on the back of my chair which gave me a sense of security at the same time butterflies were dancing wildly in my stomach.

"Today, we gather and celebrate the union of all the kingdoms. We were glad to announce that the host of our ball this year is the Kingdom of Andros. To start the ball, we will have our annual auction." The emcee said and the men claps including Harry. Of course, he likes this kind of things.

After an hour, Harry purchased a dog for me and a large painting by a famous painter. We were eating dinner right now and I look around.

"Where are my parents?" I asked him in a lower voice since we are seated with some big entrepreneurs.

"Wanna see them?" He said after dabbing a cloth to his mouth.

"Can I?" I unsurely ask him, unable to connect our eyes together.

"Sure, Flower." He replied and the nickname made me shiver in a good way. "Ladies and gentlemen, can me and my fiancee will be excuse?" He asks and I slightly widen my eyes at the word he use to call me and especially my heart is beating wildly.

"Sure, Prince Harry. Go on." A lady replied with a kind smile as I return the kind gesture. Harry pulls out the chair for me so I can get out. He slip his hands in mine and I look at him questionably.

"As much as I want all of them to admire you, I will not risk any men gawking at my girl." He whispered protectively and I internally smile. One thing, I sure love about him. His over protectiveness on me. He made me feel like I'm a precious gem that if he wasn't looking I'll be snatched away by someone.

I saw my family and I rapidly go to them. I gave my mom a hug first, my dad, Louis and his pregnant girlfriend, Gigi and Cara.

'You look so beautiful, my darling.' My mom gestured.
"Thanks, Mom. That means a lot." I said and she smiled.

"Oh my little princess, is a young lady now." My dad dramatically said. I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Dad, no one needs your dramatic side." I said and he smiled as I hug him once more. Harry also greeted my parents and my siblings a hug.

"Cara told me that you did the deed with Harry already." Gigi whispered and I blush. I glared at Cara and she gave me a peace sign. "Did you use the undies I made you brought with?" She teasingly asked. I nodded and blush even further when she smirked at me.

"Well, go on, my princess, the ball will start again." Dad said as I hug them one more time and Harry waved them goodbye.

"Happy?" He asks and I nodded.

"Thanks, Harry."

"Anything for you, Flower."

"Now, we're here for what we this ball was all about. We may want the future king and queen of the kingdom to the center." The emcee said and I look at Harry in confusion.

(I suggest playing the song above here)

"Relax, we're just going to dance." He said and I look at him.

"I don't know how to dance." I whispered at him and he look at me.

"Just follow my lead." He said and a slow song played.

Harry takes my hand and locked my eyes at him. He place his other hand on my waist and pull me gently to him. My hand was on his shoulder as he start to rock us from side to side. I know what a slow dance is. I smiled at him as I follow him confidently. All eyes our staring at us but again all mattered the most was me and Harry that was dancing. The whole place slows down again, my heart beats fast again that I'm afraid that he'll feel it at our closeness, his eyes were filled with passion and adoration, his breath was slowing. Butterflies and electric waves made it's way on my body again.

He smiled and twirls me around as I confidently get back to his body, closer than ever. Our eyes still connected. The tension within the both of us is noticeable. Once the song finished, we were closer than ever. Both panting, both eyes our locked at each other and both heart beats faster than ever.

He slowly leans and I look at him. He connects our lips together and I close my eyes. This kiss was different from the other kiss we have. I faintly heard the people cheering but all I can focus for now is Harry's soft lips on mine. He started to move as I kiss him back.

When he pulled away, he look at me and smiled. That's when I know that he fully trust me and for now, that's what matter the most.

---
🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? I'm shutting my mouth at how cliche this is. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks,

Yricka