♚36*

*Mature Content Ahead*

S E L E N A

I don't know what happen to Harry. We were just talking to each other and suddenly he goes rage on me. I know Harry was still cautious about opening up to me because of what happen to his mother and to Pia. Still I was shocked about Pia. I never thought she would do that to Harry. She was so sweet. And the fact that she's Kendall's step sister make me doubt her this time.

I woke up in the morning with Harry's head on my chest. Even though, I was angry at him, I can't seem to stay it longer because of him being so cuddly. He suddenly moves and groans. A sign that he is waking up.

"Morning." I greeted not cheerfully. He sighed and untangled himself gently from me.

"Look Sel, I'm sorry. I.... I didn't mean to go rage on you. Some things were just complicated to explain." he said and I just nodded. To afraid to ask him further because of the incedent last night.

"I'm just going to wash up." I said after a eerie silence. He sighed and nodded. I stood up and quietly enter the bathroom. When I enter the bathroom, I look at the mirror and saw Harry followed me. He sighed as I avoided my gaze on him. He slowly approaches me and hug me from behind. I inwardly breathe in.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" he whispered while kissing the side of my neck.

"Nothing...." I whispered. The air somehow shifted.

"Are you sure?" he asked still continues his actions.

"Yeah...." I said and he look at me in the mirror with a smirk on his face.

"Because I have something in mind." he said and make me face him. I gasped and look at him.

"Look, Sel. I'm sorry. I just..... I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you." he whispered and I mean, I love Harry.

"What is it?" I asked. He smirked.

"Just watch, feel and enjoy." he seductively whispers in my ears.

"Pervert." I whispered back. The sexuala tension is visible between us. The approximity of our body is unmeasurable.

(A/n: Mature Content Ahead)

He brush my hair of my shoulder so the skin was visible to his sight. He was biting his lips while admiring my features. He slowly drags the thin straps of my night gown of mt shoulder until my half is naked in front of him. My chest is rising and falling at his piercing eyes.

He cups my face and lean forward to connect our lips together. Slowly yet passionately moving together. His hands makes it way to my night gown and put it away then he started roaming it in my parts.

"I need to shower, Harry...." I panted. He look at me. His lips were swollen because of our kissing.

"Then we'll continue this in the shower." He said and he confidently strip his clothes in front of me and go inside the shower. I sighed and do the same.

As I step in, Harry immediately pins me at the wall and his hands turn on the shower. He started kissing me again and I responded to his kisses. His kisses went down on my collar bones nd slightly suck in. Making his mark visible.