♚60

S E L E N A

Harry was really nervous. I'm still angry at him but his current state is funny to watch so I can't just ignore it.

"Smiling doesn't help, Selena!" he frustratedly groans. I stop smiling and just focus on my breathing. "Are you still alive there?" he asks after I became silent for a couple of seconds.

"I'm fine, just drive faster." I told him and scream in pain that made Harry step into the gas pedal harder because I feel the jolt of the car moving faster.

We arrive at the hospital as the doctors recognize us. They put me in a stretcher. My doctor came and they immediately help me to change into a hospital gown same as Harry who hasn't said a word since we arrived here.

"Are you ready, Sel?" my doctor asks and I nodded still enduring the pain. "Okay, so Prince Harry hold her hand and I warn you that it will hurt like a bitch Selena but after everything it will be worth it." she said and the delivery started after a couple of minutes.

----
"Okay Sel, one more push and the first one will be out." the doctor said and I screamed while holding Harry's hand tightly. A loud cry erupts in the room and I saw Harry look at the sound and I panted. "Okay, ready again?" the doctor said.

"You can do it, Sel. Just one more." Harry whispered as I smiled lightly at him and tightly hold his hands as I pushed.

"You can do it, Sel. Come on. Give it a little more push." she said as I screamed out of pain.

"Come on, Selena. Just push harder." Harry encourages as I look at him and all of my emotions broke out.

"Now, you support me! Fuck you!" I told him and he looks at me. The doctor make eye contact with Harry.

"Fuck you too!" Harry angrily says back as I screamed harder.

"Yeah, well, ahhhhh!" I screamed and a loud cry erupts through the room. I panted and my eyelids were closing. I fight the urge to close them and try to stat awake.

"Congratulations, Prince Harry and Miss Selena!" the doctor said as she give to me a twin. A girl and a boy. I smiled and look at them as if they were the most precious thing I ever hold in my arms.

"They're beautiful." Harry whispered and I look at him.

"Hold her." I told him and he nodded before gently took the girl in my arms. He look at it adoringly and smile to himself.

"They look good." I said and he nodded.

"Well, let me have them back and so we can check their vitals. For right now. We want you to rest, Sel after you clean up." the doctor said as both of the nurses took the babies out of our hands.

"Well, I'll see you later, Selena." Harry said and I smiled before closing my eyes feeling the tiredness after that.

---
I woke up in the sound of beeping beside me. I squint my eyes as the light cane in contact with my eyes. I look around and saw Harry sleeping in a chair beside me with his hands holding mine. I shift slightly so I won't wake him up but failed because I did wake him up.

"Hey." he groggily said and I nodded. Still feeling awkward. Why? We have a fight before the baby come out so don't expect that we were in good terms after him helping me deliver our twins.

"Look, I'm sorry, Sel. I'm acting a bit immature and a jerk to you. I don't know why I acted like that but I'm definitely sure that it is because of me afraid of losing you. I hate it when you hang out with Luke and some other guys. To think that I ruin your dream relationship sucks. I hate it that I forget you. I hate it that I acted like a jerk. I hated myself. I just want you to know that whatever I said earlier, that I don't love you. It's not true. I'm just hurt and hurting you back is my choice not my only option. But the things is, I never stop loving you. Even if I forget you for a short time, I never stop and I will always love you." he said and his tears brimmed down slowly from his eyes to his cheeks. I smiled and a tear or two fell down on my cheeks too.