♚33

S E L E N A

After the show we put on, all of them joined us in dancing. Harry and I still looking at each other as if we were the only ones who was in the room, dancing to the slow music.

"What was that kiss for?" I managed to ask him. He looks like he's in a trance or something before I ask.

"It feels like I need to." He said and I smiled.

"Well, I like it."

We decided to stop dancing as he offers me to get a drink and all I do is nodded and keep my eyes on him.

"Sel..." Someone says and I look at the person. It was Blake.

"What do you want?" I asked politely. He smiled and slide himself at the opposite chair.

"Nothing. How are you?" He asks and I furrowed my brows.

"Did you eat something or someone poisoned your food? Why did you suddenly go and ask me how am I? It's so not like you, Blake." I said as a matter of fact. Knowing him as my admirer for 2 years, I know he is not like this.

"What can't I ask how are you?" He raises his eyebrows at him. I laugh a little.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." I said and he nodded. He look behind me and look at me again.

"I should get going." He said and I nodded. I feel Harry's presence. Why do I know it's Harry? I kinda know his scent. A mixture of his aftershave and soap which I love the most.

"Who was that?" He asks and gave me a cocktail drink.

"It's Blake. Asking how am I." I said and he nodded. I sip on my drink and felt it burn down my throat.

"It's a liquor." I said the obvious. He chuckles.

"I know, it's red wine. I'm surprise you didn't notice it yet right when I gave you your drink." He said, teasing me.

"I thought it was a punch." I said and he smiled.

"Do I look like drinking punch?" He asks me and I blush a little. "Exactly." He said while chuckling.

"Are you okay?" He asks when an uncomfortable silence falls between us.

"I am. I'm just tired and you know...." I trailed and he nodded.

"I know that there's something bothering you but I'll let it slide this time." He seriously said at me and I internally gulped down. I mean, how can I tell him I love him. I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same way.

"Thanks, I'll tell you if I'm ready." I half lied. Well, I want to tell him but how and I'm afraid.

"Good because you know I care for you, right?" He said and I nodded. "I care for you more than anything." He said and lean to kiss the corner of my lips that sends tingles all over my body. Harry is killing me right now.

---

The ball ended and I couldn't help but still think about my realization towards Harry. I never expected that I would love him. He's the opposite of what I want from a guy. But I guess the saying were true, that you will fall in love to the person you least expected.

"Are you really sure, you're okay?" He asks. We're on the car and we're on the way back to the castle.

"Yeah." I replied not trusting my voice.

"You seem fidgety ever since the start of the ball. What happen?' He said and look at my eyes directly that got me look away. I heard him groan when I did that.

"Don't do that." he sternly said. "Don't look away. I don't like it when someone look away when I look at them directly. I feel like you don't trust me. Do you trust me?" He said vulnerably.

"Yes. Why would you think that I'm not?" I said and look at him. But when I did that, I feel like he was looking on my soul and butterflies erupted from my stomach.

"Trust me. Because I don't know what would happen if you don't." He said and lean in to connect our forehead. "I'm new to this, Sel. Please help me." He said and his voice crack a little.

"I'm new to this too, Haz. But I trust you, I just don't want to screw this up. I'll tell you what's going on when I'm ready." I said.

"Promise?" He asks and cup my face. His green eyes were boring into my brown ones. His touch sent shivers all over my body.

"I promise." I said and he lean in to connect our lips together. Once we halted, Harry immediately get down and pulls me out. I laughed and he laughs too. We ran into the hallways of the castle while laughing. When we are near his bedroom, we slowed down a bit as well as our laughs. He pins me on his bedroom door and start kissing me.

"Let's go inside." I said and he smiled before opening his bedroom. Harry's bedroom was amazing. There's a lot of photos hanging all over his safe haven. The color of his room was royal blue and the hanging photos make his place beautiful. He has a drawer where all his camera were placed. From small to big that I know that costs more than my life. 

"You have so many photos." I said while I'm looking at his taken photos. There's one picture that caught my attention. It was a girl that has her back.  I smiled. "When did you take this?" I ask him. He goes behind me and wrapped his arms. 

"When you're not looking." He said and I scoffed.

"I'm serious." I said and he chuckles.

"I have my ways." He said and I sighed. He spins me in order for him to look at me. He smiles that made my heart melted. "I take picture of the things that's important to me. You are that's why I took that." he said and I leaned to kiss him deeply.

The kiss turn out to be a hot make out session that turns out to be a sex. I have my head at Harry's naked chest. 

"Harry, are you going to leave me?" I ask quietly. I thought he was asleep as he was silence for a while. 

"Are you?" He said and I look at him. His eyes were hoping, looking at me as if I was his everything. 

"No." I simply said.  Feeling sad that he never answer my question. After a couple of minutes of pure silence and I was starting to drift off to sleep, he speaks.

"You simply answer your question to me." He said and I smiled. I look up and kiss his lips slightly before going back to his chest and the beat of his heart lulled me to sleep.

---
I woke up without Harry by my side, but the bed was still warm so I can say that he just got up. The door opens and speaking of Harry, he was holding a tray full with breakfast.

"You're awake." He stated and place the food. I smiled and plopped up using my elbow. I was covering my chest because I'm still naked underneath the sheets.

"And you're early." I stated and he smiles.

"Because my girl needs me." He simply stated. I tilt my head to the side and he watches me. "Now eat. I have a surprise for you, later." He said and I furrowed my brows. "And don't ask me what it is because I'm not telling you. Just eat." He sassed and I giggled.

"Yes, Dad." I mocked and he smiles before standing up.

"I can see a nip slip, by the way." He commented and I look down.

"You jerk!" I said and he laughs after he goes out. That boy.

🐶🐶🐶
A/n: How was it? It's a bit boring but at least I tried. Comment and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka