♚16

S E L E N A

I woke up in a uncomfortable way. My legs were dangling in the edge of the bed and if I take a move I will fall at the ground immediately. I slowly sit up but I end up falling with a loud thud.

"Selena? Are you okay?" I heard someone says.

"Ouch." I mumble and stood up while rubbing my bum. Harry was standing in front of my door looking amazing in his suit.

"What happen?" He frown and I shook my head.

"It's nothing." I said and blush. He look at me.

"Come on, Flower. What happen?" He ask and I sighed.

"I fall down from my bed. It's embarrassing, really." I said and he chuckle.

"Why did you fall?" He asks and I shook my head.

"Why are you here, by the way?" I ask him.

"We will visit another city today, right?" He asks and I mentally face palmed. "And I can see that you're still not ready." He said and eyed me up and down.

"I forgot, I'm sorry. I'll get ready." I said and he nodded.

"And Nicole's not here. She go home for family matter. I think it's her parents death anniversary. Just to let you know." He said and I nodded.

"It's okay, I can do it myself." I said and he nodded before walking away. I immediately go to the bathroom and wash my whole body after that, I wrap myself in a towel and head to my dressing room.

"What should I pick?" I ask myself while skimming through the gowns and dresses that was hanging. One dress caught my eyes and smiled.

"Perfect." I mumbled and got it. It was a pink tube dress. I paired it up with white heels and put my hair in a crown braid.

I apply light make up since I don't really like makeup on my face

I apply light make up since I don't really like makeup on my face. Light was enough. I look at myself one more time and got out. I walk through the hallways to find Harry.

"Uhhmmm... Excuse me. Have you seen Prince Harry?" I ask the maid who passed by.

"Oh, Miss Selena he was at the balcony. He's waiting for you, I think." She said and bowed down.

"No, don't do that and thank you." I said and she smiled as I return the gesture. I walk to the balcony and saw him looking at the sky and looks deep in thought.

"You look pretty deep in thought." I said and he look at me. He look at me up and down and he smiled.

"It's nothing. You look ready." He stated and I nodded.

"I am but I'm hungry. Can we stop at the bakery?" I ask him and he frowns.

"Well, you can eat first." He said and I shook my head.