♚12

H A R R Y

We made it back to the castle.

By means of we, me and Selena after some negotiations she decides to come back. She is really stubborn and annoying. I can't believe I'm going to marry her.

"Welcome back, Miss Selena." My dad said. I internally rolled my eyes. Me and dad were close before but after mom we stop talking and probably because I am older now so I distance myself a little bit from him. I mean, not a little bit but a big one. We still talk because he needs to teach some things of handling the kingdom but we're not buddies as I can say.

"Thanks, King Jared." Selena replied.

"I hope Harry wasn't a pain in the ass." He said and slightly glared at me.

"He wasn't. Don't worry." She said and he nodded.

"Well, I'm going to go and continue some kingdom works. You two, do whatever you want." He said and I nodded. We were walking at the hallways of the palace. No one speaks until Selena was in front of her bedroom.

"Uhhmmm, thanks for covering me from my dad." I said and scratched my nape. She smiled.

"I told you, I take those deals seriously. As long as you take those seriously too then we're fine." She said and Nicole came.

"Selena!" She said and hugged her. I internally smiles.
"I miss you." Selena said and I stand awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry, Prince Harry. I was too caught up." Nicole said.

"It's okay, you two didn't see each other for weeks I'm gonna leave now." I said and Selena nodded. They go inside her room and I walk my way to my room.

Smiling wasn't my thing since mom died. I didn't really know what or how to react at the situation.

I was 11 years old back then, my mom was doing visits on the other city while my dad stayed here because of kingdom issues. I was playing with my maid Kayla when my dad rushes past my bedroom. I remember asking him why he was in a rush.

"Dad, why are you in a rush?" I said and looked at him.

"Do you want to come with me, Harry?" He asked and nodded. Me and dad were close we play golf and everything when he's on break or when my mom told him to stop working.

"Okay, dad." I said and he hugged me tightly. That's the first time I saw dad cried.

"Let's go." He said.

We rushed to the hospital and I started prying dad with question. That's when I saw mom, not breathing and paler than she was. I know she's dead. But I can't believe that she is dead. More like, I don't want to believe. My mom died because of a car crash. I want to be there. I want to be the one to die not her. She is my first love. A girl that will never replace by anything in the world.

After the incident, I stop smiling. What's the point of smiling when you don't have a reason to. That's when I met her. She was beautiful and all I can ever think was her. She was in the activity but never picked out. We met at some bar when I sneak out of the castle. So, there's some rumors about me that they saw me. The rules were me being hidden so the girls my age will try their best to make me like them. I like her. She makes me happy.