♚20

S E L E N A

We got back to the castle by midnight. Harry was quiet ever since the encounter with Kendall. I know he's thinking about what she say. Because to be honest, I am too.

I was in my bedroom, sitting in front of the mirror while brushing my hair. A knock erupted through the door.

"Come in." I said and it reveals Harry. I look at him briefly and continue brushing my hair. I saw him sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. He look at me. Not the kind of look he always giving but a look that reads my mind.

"You're upset." He stated. I frowned.

"Why would I be?" I ask him and he shook his head and motion for me to come to him.

"Nothing." He said and he pulled me closer to him so I was in between him. Whenever I was close to him, I feel safe and the fact that he's so warm left tingles all over my body.

He hugged me from behind and I heard him sigh. I look at him.

"Why are you here?" I ask him. He pecks my nose and I scrunch it up before blushing. I heard him chuckle.

"Can I sleep here?" He asks and I widen my eyes for a second. "Don't worry if you don't want to, I'll go back to my bedroom." He immediately said.

"It's okay but can I ask why?" I told him and he brush my hair to the side and kiss my side of the cheeks gently.

"I just feel safe when you're in my arms." He said. I look at him as he did too. I lean in and closes the gap between us. Harry was shock by my move but kisses back immediately. I broke out the kiss by smiling as he did too.

"Let's sleep, Flower." He said and I nodded. He guide me to the headboard was and we lay down. His arms are encircling my body securely.

---
Today is a busy day the annual giving day will happen tomorrow since Harry said we were coming. He is nowhere to be found since we have a breakfast in the balcony. Harry was in the venue taking all the business because he is the next King and his father was at the other city and he was in charge.

While he was out, I was here at the palace taking over the dresses that will be delivered later for me to wear tomorrow as well as Harry's suit. I'll be in charge of the goods that will be given out tomorrow.

All in all I love what I'm doing. I always want to help people but never have a chance to. It's been my goal since I was a kid.

"Miss Selena, the dresses and suit were here." A maid said and I nodded before following her. There a lot of dresses and suit.

"This is so beautiful." I said to the tailor who was proudly presenting me her work.

"Glad that you like it. It's always my pleasure to work for the castle in events like this." She said and I smiled.

"Miss Selena, Prince Harry was on his way here." A maid said and I nodded before giving her a smile.

"Can we wait for the prince before we settle things?" I ask her and she nod.

"Of course, Miss." She said and I told a maid to give her something to eat. She insist but I told her she needs to eat.

Me and Harry will pick 5 clothes. The 4 of them will be used at the photoshoot later while the last dress will be the one we'll wore at the giving day.