♚23

Read author's note below. Xx
---

S E L E N A

The car into a halt all of a sudden. I look around and find my surroundings unrecognizable. I look at Harry and he just smiles at me. John got down and open the door for the both of us. Harry came out first before helping me out of the car. 

"You are secretly planning in killing me." I stated when the door of the car closes and John drove away. Harry chuckled.

"No, why would I do that?" He said and slip his hands in mine. I love it when Harry slips his hands in mine. I feel those butterflies that the fictional books say.

"This is a unknown place, Harry." I told him and we continue walking.

"It wasn't unknown to me and you'll love it." He said and give me a a reassuring smile. I don't how to feel. The place is a open field. There are horses so I believe this is a horse ranch. While we were walking, I saw a house in the middle. Not just an ordinary house but a very plush house.

"Where are we exactly, Harry?" I ask him when we near the house

"Where are we exactly, Harry?" I ask him when we near the house. He smiled and look at me.

"At my grandparent's house." He said and leave me nervous. We were visiting his grandparent's house, I mean, mansion. They were the King and Queen before his dad. Now, I'm nervous. We made it to the front and I fidget in my place. Harry ring the bell and a maid open the door.

"Oh, Prince Harry." She said bowed down. Harry smiled and look at me.

"Selena, this is Miss Kayla, Miss Kayla this is Selena." Harry said as I shake her hands.

"Is this the girl?" She asks and Harry happily nodded. "Oh my! Nice to meet you, Miss. I'll call your Mama and Papa." She said excitedly and I awkwardly smile.

"Why is she excited?" I ask Harry as we went in the house. The house is beautiful. When you compare it to the palace this is the same.

"I used to visit them every week but I stop when the activity began. They understand that and ask me to bring the girl I will marry once it's done." He said and I blush. "Don't be shy, Sel. They are lovely and I'm sure they like you." He said to somehow lift my self-esteem.

"Harry!" An old woman voice said and I look up and saw Harry's grandmother walking down. She is lovely. She maybe old but I think she's beautiful when she was younger. While I was looking at her, I can feel her strong aura. A sense of power aura.

"Oh, how I miss my little boy." She said when she reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Mama, don't call me that." Harry said and hug the old lady. Harry's grandmother notice me and slap Harry's chest.

"Where are your manners, Harold. Hello, my dear, I'm Mary, Harry's grandmother." She said and I smiled. She puled me in a hug as I awkwardly hug her back. "You're Selena, aren't you dear?" She asks.